BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bush's good buddy Putin... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/96825-bushs-good-buddy-putin.html)

HK August 8th 08 01:33 PM

Bush's good buddy Putin...

....is sending a column of tanks into Georgia.

--
Republicans - They Take Special Pride in their Ignorance.

D.Duck August 8th 08 01:35 PM

Bush's good buddy Putin...

"hk" wrote in message
...is sending a column of tanks into Georgia.

--
Republicans - They Take Special Pride in their Ignorance.

Should Loogy and Reggie be on alert?

[email protected] August 8th 08 01:37 PM

Bush's good buddy Putin...

On Aug 8, 8:35*am, "D.Duck" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

...is sending a column of tanks into Georgia.

--
Republicans - They Take Special Pride in their Ignorance.

Should Loogy and Reggie be on alert?

It'll be awhile before he gets here, I'm sure we'll have a great
weekend!

HK August 8th 08 01:38 PM

Bush's good buddy Putin...

D.Duck wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
...is sending a column of tanks into Georgia.

--
Republicans - They Take Special Pride in their Ignorance.

Should Loogy and Reggie be on alert?

Naw. The Russians have all the schitt they can handle.

--
Republicans - They Take Special Pride in their Ignorance.