http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDtN7Avj_SU

Must have been the result of falling through that low transom and
getting chopped up by the prop. :)

Tim August 8th 08 03:47 AM

Finally, we know what Harry looks like...

Must have been the result of falling through that low transom and
getting chopped up by the prop. :)

no that's usually what I'll return to looking like when Bridget gets
her voice back..

?:(

DK August 9th 08 01:37 AM

Finally, we know what Harry looks like...

Lord Sir T. Bone Pickeral V, ESQ, MD, PhD, JD, Inc, LLC, TM, Knight of
The Realm wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDtN7Avj_SU

Must have been the result of falling through that low transom and
getting chopped up by the prop. :)

That's exactly how I pictured WAFA.

Sir Grand Duke of Marmalade, Reginald P. Smithers III The Great, Esq. LLC August 9th 08 01:38 AM

The Realm wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDtN7Avj_SU

Must have been the result of falling through that low transom and
getting chopped up by the prop. :)

That's exactly how I pictured WAFA.

Way to thin to be WAFA.