BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yo!! Harry!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/96777-re-yo-harry.html)

[email protected] August 7th 08 05:23 PM

Yo!! Harry!!

About 15 slips down from where I am sitting. But, we let him in
anyway.

You said that " just " cause he owns a Parker? Your integrity just
dropped 100 points (out of 100).
You always seemed better than that.

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. LLC August 7th 08 09:43 PM

Yo!! Harry!!

wrote:

About 15 slips down from where I am sitting. But, we let him in
anyway.

You said that " just " cause he owns a Parker? Your integrity just
dropped 100 points (out of 100).
You always seemed better than that.

Well it was a Parker, everyone needs to set some standards as to how low
they will go. ;)

Eisboch August 7th 08 10:43 PM

Yo!! Harry!!

wrote in message

About 15 slips down from where I am sitting. But, we let him in
anyway.

You said that " just " cause he owns a Parker? Your integrity just
dropped 100 points (out of 100).
You always seemed better than that.

I *said* that because I was busting his chops.

He knows it.

Good grief!

Eisboch

HK August 7th 08 10:46 PM

Yo!! Harry!!

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message

About 15 slips down from where I am sitting. But, we let him in
anyway.

You said that " just " cause he owns a Parker? Your integrity just
dropped 100 points (out of 100).
You always seemed better than that.

I *said* that because I was busting his chops.

He knows it.

Good grief!

Eisboch

How's that one step up from a Bayliner Mainship doing? :)

BTW, one of my favorite boats is the 31' Pilot. Great boat for the money.

--
Republicans - They Take Special Pride in their Ignorance.

Eisboch August 7th 08 11:21 PM

Yo!! Harry!!

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message

About 15 slips down from where I am sitting. But, we let him in
anyway.

You said that " just " cause he owns a Parker? Your integrity just
dropped 100 points (out of 100).
You always seemed better than that.

I *said* that because I was busting his chops.

He knows it.

Good grief!

Eisboch

How's that one step up from a Bayliner Mainship doing? :)

It floats. And has a high transom.

Eisboch