BoatBanter.com

-   -   Chuck's place (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/96754-chucks-place.html)

Jim August 6th 08 09:28 AM

Chuck's place

Things are looking up at Chuck's place. Jim H seems to have been binned
again and Chuck has removed access to trolling threads by Harry and Jim H.
Good going Chuck. I think you finally got those two birds under control.

JimH[_2_] August 6th 08 11:53 AM

Chuck's place

On Aug 6, 4:28*am, "Jim" wrote:
Things are looking up at Chuck's place. Jim H seems to have been binned
again and Chuck has removed access to trolling threads by Harry and Jim H..
Good going Chuck. I think you finally got those two birds under control.

Wrong.

HK August 6th 08 11:56 AM

Chuck's place

JimH wrote:
On Aug 6, 4:28 am, "Jim" wrote:
Things are looking up at Chuck's place. Jim H seems to have been binned
again and Chuck has removed access to trolling threads by Harry and Jim H.
Good going Chuck. I think you finally got those two birds under control.

Wrong.

Well, of course...the post is from Florida Jim, one of the Seven Little
Schitts...how else could he get it but wrong? :)

The model tugboat photos and details there were nice, but it doesn't
appear as if any actual boaters have posted much over there...it's
crawling with snarky little posts from the Seven Little Schitts. Too
bad. It's been "reggied."

JimH[_2_] August 6th 08 12:11 PM

Chuck's place

On Aug 6, 4:28*am, "Jim" wrote:
Things are looking up at Chuck's place. Jim H seems to have been binned
again and Chuck has removed access to trolling threads by Harry and Jim H..
Good going Chuck. I think you finally got those two birds under control.

That remark wasn't civil, troll.

Jim August 6th 08 12:15 PM

Chuck's place

"JimH" wrote in message
On Aug 6, 4:28 am, "Jim" wrote:
Things are looking up at Chuck's place. Jim H seems to have been binned
again and Chuck has removed access to trolling threads by Harry and Jim H.
Good going Chuck. I think you finally got those two birds under control.

Wrong.
I guess so. I just saw this jem of yours over there. Yum Yum. "The yellow
perch will start biting strong pretty soon. My favorite fish at the dinner
table. "

Jim August 6th 08 12:19 PM

Chuck's place

"JimH" wrote in message
On Aug 6, 4:28 am, "Jim" wrote:
Things are looking up at Chuck's place. Jim H seems to have been binned
again and Chuck has removed access to trolling threads by Harry and Jim H.
Good going Chuck. I think you finally got those two birds under control.

That remark wasn't civil, troll.

That was yesterday's line. You are always a day late and a dollar short.
Try to be creative. Post some yellow perch recipes, why don't you?

Eisboch August 6th 08 12:23 PM

Chuck's place

"Jim" wrote in message

That was yesterday's line. You are always a day late and a dollar short.
Try to be creative. Post some yellow perch recipes, why don't you?

Broiled perch in a zesty banana sauce. Yum!

Eisboch

Jim August 6th 08 12:35 PM

Chuck's place

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message

That was yesterday's line. You are always a day late and a dollar short.
Try to be creative. Post some yellow perch recipes, why don't you?

Broiled perch in a zesty banana sauce. Yum!

Eisboch

There you go. wrap the perch around a banana, deep fry it, and call it a
perch dog. Yum Yum.