BoatBanter.com

-   -   Friday Feel Good Video (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/96246-friday-feel-good-video.html)

Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] July 18th 08 12:52 PM

Friday Feel Good Video

http://www.theqor.com/survey/video_C...wis_Domino.php

Yes Harry - we all know you prefer Mahler, Shostakovich or
Schoenberg...

Just saving you the time. :)

HK July 18th 08 12:56 PM

Friday Feel Good Video

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.theqor.com/survey/video_C...wis_Domino.php

Yes Harry - we all know you prefer Mahler, Shostakovich or
Schoenberg...

Just saving you the time. :)

As usual, you are wrong. None of those are among my favorites.

HK July 18th 08 12:57 PM

Friday Feel Good Video

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.theqor.com/survey/video_C...wis_Domino.php

Yes Harry - we all know you prefer Mahler, Shostakovich or
Schoenberg...

Just saving you the time. :)

My favorite video will be Rove doing a perp walk.

[email protected] July 18th 08 01:59 PM

Friday Feel Good Video

On Jul 18, 7:52*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
http://www.theqor.com/survey/video_C...wis_Domino.php

Yes Harry - we all know you prefer Mahler, Shostakovich or
Schoenberg...

Just saving you the time. *:)

Man, if that don't get your feet stompin' you're dead!

Wayne.B July 18th 08 03:29 PM

Friday Feel Good Video

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:52:51 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

http://www.theqor.com/survey/video_C...wis_Domino.php

Yes Harry - we all know you prefer Mahler, Shostakovich or
Schoenberg...

Just saving you the time. :)

I think he's more into Verdi and Puccini, or so he claims.

========

Underlying the whole scheme of civilization is the confidence men have
in each other, confidence in their integrity, confidence in their
honesty, confidence in their future.

Bourke Cockran

[email protected] July 18th 08 03:39 PM

Friday Feel Good Video

wrote:
http://www.theqor.com/survey/video_C...wis_Domino.php

Yes Harry - we all know you prefer Mahler, Shostakovich or
Schoenberg...

Just saving you the time. *:)

I think he's more into Verdi and Puccini, or so he claims.

He's SO refined and cultured! Makes you wonder where he gets all of
that third grade insulting and name calling from!

HK July 18th 08 04:48 PM

Friday Feel Good Video

wrote:

http://www.theqor.com/survey/video_C...wis_Domino.php

Yes Harry - we all know you prefer Mahler, Shostakovich or
Schoenberg...

Just saving you the time. :)

I think he's more into Verdi and Puccini, or so he claims.

If you like opera, as I do, then certainly you probably like Verdi and
Puccini and a number of other composers active in the genre. I like
Mahler, too, but obviously not for opera.

I don't much like atonal music. I appreciate Schoenberg, but I'm not a
fan of his music.

There's lots of music around, certainly enough for anyone's taste...or
lack of it.

D.Duck[_2_] July 18th 08 04:58 PM

Friday Feel Good Video

wrote:

http://www.theqor.com/survey/video_C...wis_Domino.php

Yes Harry - we all know you prefer Mahler, Shostakovich or
Schoenberg...

Just saving you the time. :)

I think he's more into Verdi and Puccini, or so he claims.

If you like opera, as I do, then certainly you probably like Verdi and
Puccini and a number of other composers active in the genre. I like
Mahler, too, but obviously not for opera.

I don't much like atonal music. I appreciate Schoenberg, but I'm not a fan
of his music.

There's lots of music around, certainly enough for anyone's taste...or
lack of it.

What's the definition of taste as regards to music?

HK July 18th 08 05:01 PM

Friday Feel Good Video

D.Duck wrote:
wrote:

http://www.theqor.com/survey/video_C...wis_Domino.php

Yes Harry - we all know you prefer Mahler, Shostakovich or
Schoenberg...

Just saving you the time. :)
I think he's more into Verdi and Puccini, or so he claims.

If you like opera, as I do, then certainly you probably like Verdi and
Puccini and a number of other composers active in the genre. I like
Mahler, too, but obviously not for opera.

I don't much like atonal music. I appreciate Schoenberg, but I'm not a fan
of his music.

There's lots of music around, certainly enough for anyone's taste...or
lack of it.

What's the definition of taste as regards to music?

Keep searching, grasshopper.

Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] July 18th 08 05:53 PM

Friday Feel Good Video

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.theqor.com/survey/video_C...wis_Domino.php

Yes Harry - we all know you prefer Mahler, Shostakovich or
Schoenberg...

Just saving you the time. :)

DAMN GOOD BEAT. I give it a 10.