BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ping: SW Tom (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/96139-ping-sw-tom.html)

Jim July 14th 08 10:56 PM

Ping: SW Tom

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 14, 4:30 pm, "Jim" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

JimH wrote:
Hey Tom!

On 7/13/08 7:41 PM, xxxx wrote:

I am thinking about purchasing a Parker 2100.

Is the splash board standard or an option?

Thanks!

HK July 14th 08 11:06 PM

Ping: SW Tom

Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
Hey Tom!

On 7/13/08 7:41 PM, xxxx wrote:

[...]

This from a guy whose boat doesn't exist, or if it does, is a clapped
out old underpowered pocket cruiser from the late 1980's and is in
such poor shape he dare not post a decent photo of it?

I don't like leaning posts.

I don't like tee-tops, because they don't provide enough shade.

The splashboard serves no useful purpose for me.

Got it, Florida Jim? Now...do something useful (for you). Go pee up a
rope.

All that sometimes waterborne golf cart is missing is the fringe around
the surrey top and rich Corinthian leather seats. Oh, and a privy for
the ladies.

As if your opinion mattered, hey, turdbreath?

Eisboch July 14th 08 11:08 PM

Ping: SW Tom

"HK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
Hey Tom!

On 7/13/08 7:41 PM, xxxx wrote:

[...]

Hey, it *is* boating related.

Eisboch

JimH[_2_] July 14th 08 11:17 PM

Ping: SW Tom

On Jul 14, 5:56*pm, "Jim" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

On Jul 14, 4:30 pm, "Jim" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

JimH wrote:
Hey Tom!

On 7/13/08 7:41 PM, xxxx wrote:

[...]

Why not answer the question Jim?

HK July 14th 08 11:29 PM

Ping: SW Tom

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
Hey Tom!

On 7/13/08 7:41 PM, xxxx wrote:

[...]

Indeed, but he doesn't seem to know anything.

Jim July 14th 08 11:36 PM

Ping: SW Tom

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 14, 5:56 pm, "Jim" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

On Jul 14, 4:30 pm, "Jim" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

JimH wrote:
Hey Tom!

On 7/13/08 7:41 PM, xxxx wrote:

[...]

Because it was a stooooopid question. Almost as dumb as the fenders thread
you started at Chucks joint. Take a hike. Over water preferably.

Eisboch July 14th 08 11:36 PM

Ping: SW Tom

"HK" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:

Hey, it *is* boating related.

Eisboch

Indeed, but he doesn't seem to know anything.

Jim's having a little fun here as a break from growing bananas. "Growing"
..... not "going".

Anyhoo, despite your doubts, he knows more about boats than most others in
the NG, including me. He's just bashful about his knowledge.

Eisboch

Short Wave Sportfishing July 14th 08 11:47 PM

Ping: SW Tom

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:40:15 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

If I am wrong, then I was right to begin with.

Carry on.

The problem with The God of Posts is that he intentionally distorts
and misapplies what he is told.

Which means that no matter what you actually say, it's automatically
wrong.

Your dealing with somebody who is in a permanent state of PMS.

Short Wave Sportfishing July 14th 08 11:52 PM

Ping: SW Tom

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 18:36:20 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:

Hey, it *is* boating related.

Eisboch

Indeed, but he doesn't seem to know anything.

Jim's having a little fun here as a break from growing bananas. "Growing"
.... not "going".

Jim grows bananas?

Kewl - does he have to cut the tree down after the harvest so it will
regrow bananas?

I read that somewhere.

JimH[_2_] July 15th 08 12:10 AM

Ping: SW Tom

On Jul 14, 6:36*pm, "Jim" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

On Jul 14, 5:56 pm, "Jim" wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message

On Jul 14, 4:30 pm, "Jim" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

JimH wrote:
Hey Tom!

On 7/13/08 7:41 PM, xxxx wrote:

[...]

How so?

And why was the statement about not running with fenders hanging on a
boat stupid?