BoatBanter.com

-   -   Here's an interesting take on climate change... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/96042-re-heres-interesting-take-climate-change.html)

JimH[_2_] July 10th 08 10:40 PM

Here's an interesting take on climate change...

On Jul 10, 7:28*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
Turns out that clearing the atmosphere and reduced emissions may
actually contribute to global warming. *

http://tinyurl.com/6o9p9p

Of course the Sun has nothing to do with global warming.

Or does it? *:)

Makes total sense..................but the GW alarmists will ignore it.

[email protected] July 11th 08 01:16 AM

wrote:

Turns out that clearing the atmosphere and reduced emissions may
actually contribute to global warming. *

http://tinyurl.com/6o9p9p

Of course the Sun has nothing to do with global warming.

Or does it? *:)

Makes total sense..................but the GW alarmists will ignore it.

My god, you ARE a dunce!

John H.[_4_] July 13th 08 12:58 PM

Here's an interesting take on climate change...

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 00:28:21 GMT, Bodaciously Bodacious
wrote:

snipped
Lobster boat - fire boat - lobster boat - fire boat - lobster boat
Fire boat - lobster boat - fire boat - lobster boat - fire boat

Luckily I've been gone for a few days. But I'm wondering, is there a
purpose to this crap?