BoatBanter.com

-   -   General observation... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/95939-general-observation.html)

Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] July 7th 08 01:50 AM

General observation...

Some people are just too stupid or stubborn to live yet they do.

Jim July 7th 08 02:04 AM

General observation...

Some people are just too stupid or stubborn to live yet they do.

Just where have you been making your observations?

Vic Smith July 7th 08 02:05 AM

General observation...

On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 00:50:56 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Some people are just too stupid or stubborn to live yet they do.

Yep.

--Vic

Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] July 7th 08 03:53 AM

General observation...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Some people are just too stupid or stubborn to live yet they do.

I really wonder if they are living or if it is just nerves causing them
to spasm. Sort of like when you cut a chicken's head off and they run
around in circles.

HK July 7th 08 03:59 AM

General observation...

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Some people are just too stupid or stubborn to live yet they do.

I really wonder if they are living or if it is just nerves causing them
to spasm. Sort of like when you cut a chicken's head off and they run
around in circles.

You mean, like you and the six other dwarfs?