BoatBanter.com

-   -   Habibs Kitty.. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/95845-habibs-kitty.html)

[email protected] July 3rd 08 11:55 PM

Habibs Kitty..

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/a...USLIMPUSSY.jpg

HK July 3rd 08 11:59 PM

Habibs Kitty..

wrote:
http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/a...USLIMPUSSY.jpg

Is that supposed to be funny?

John H.[_4_] July 4th 08 01:42 AM

Habibs Kitty..

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:55:03 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/a...USLIMPUSSY.jpg

All but WAFA would find that hilarious!

JimH[_2_] July 4th 08 01:55 AM

Habibs Kitty..

On Jul 3, 8:42*pm, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:55:03 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/a...n=view&current....

All but WAFA would find that hilarious!

Another subtle attack.

This NG is not about boating.

Calif Bill July 4th 08 06:19 AM

Habibs Kitty..

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/a...USLIMPUSSY.jpg

Is that supposed to be funny?

Missing the humor gene?

Wayne.B July 4th 08 02:34 PM

Habibs Kitty..

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 17:55:35 -0700 (PDT), JimH
wrote:

This NG is not about boating.

When you get some time you might want to sort through here and tell us
just why that is:

http://tinyurl.com/5r8gmk

[email protected] July 4th 08 02:49 PM

Habibs Kitty..

wrote:

This NG is not about boating.

When you get some time you might want to sort through here and tell us
just why that is:

http://tinyurl.com/5r8gmk

S'all good. I sent a couple of pics of his boats to a friend who can
reverse and get the registration number from the graphic even though
he put a patch over it. As soon as I get a report, I am going to send
the numbers to another friends wife who works at DMV in Ohio. Then we
will be on a level playing field, as will all of you;)
Ohter than that, I have nothing more to say to him till we meet
again;) I am sure once his hiding spot is discovered, he will change
his attitude fairly quickly...

Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] July 4th 08 02:52 PM

Habibs Kitty..

wrote:

This NG is not about boating.

When you get some time you might want to sort through here and tell us
just why that is:

http://tinyurl.com/5r8gmk

Ok, I'll take responsibility for the Jeff Gordon is Gay thread, but I
will not be held responsible for anything else. :)

HK July 4th 08 02:52 PM

Habibs Kitty..

wrote:

This NG is not about boating.

When you get some time you might want to sort through here and tell us
just why that is:

http://tinyurl.com/5r8gmk

S'all good. I sent a couple of pics of his boats to a friend who can
reverse and get the registration number from the graphic even though
he put a patch over it. As soon as I get a report, I am going to send
the numbers to another friends wife who works at DMV in Ohio. Then we
will be on a level playing field, as will all of you;)
Ohter than that, I have nothing more to say to him till we meet
again;) I am sure once his hiding spot is discovered, he will change
his attitude fairly quickly...

Do you need a psychiatric referral?

Wayne.B July 4th 08 03:19 PM

Habibs Kitty..

On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 13:52:40 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Ok, I'll take responsibility for the Jeff Gordon is Gay thread, but I
will not be held responsible for anything else. :)

So you shot the sheriff but you did not shoot the deputy down?

:-)