BoatBanter.com

-   -   GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/95828-good-morning-rec-boats.html)

Schitt's Creek Paddle and Canoe July 3rd 08 12:02 PM

GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS...

Here's a little road music for you heading out for the weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLiQ...eature=related

Back when Lyndsay Buckingham didn't look like 20 miles of used and
abused rail road bed.

HK July 3rd 08 12:19 PM

GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS...

Schitt's Creek Paddle and Canoe wrote:
Here's a little road music for you heading out for the weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLiQ...eature=related

Back when Lyndsay Buckingham didn't look like 20 miles of used and
abused rail road bed.

Lyndsay?

Try Lindsey.

HK July 3rd 08 01:22 PM

GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS...

Schitt's Creek Paddle and Canoe wrote:
Here's a little road music for you heading out for the weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLiQ...eature=related

Back when Lyndsay Buckingham didn't look like 20 miles of used and
abused rail road bed.

Aside from your misspelling of his first name, I had no idea you had the
hots for pretty boy rockers. I always preferred Stevie Nicks.

Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] July 3rd 08 01:39 PM

GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS...

HK wrote:
Schitt's Creek Paddle and Canoe wrote:
Here's a little road music for you heading out for the weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLiQ...eature=related

Back when Lyndsay Buckingham didn't look like 20 miles of used and
abused rail road bed.

Aside from your misspelling of his first name, I had no idea you had the
hots for pretty boy rockers. I always preferred Stevie Nicks.

Wow, you got a double zinger in on this one. A misspelling and a
homosexual reference, way to go.

Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] July 3rd 08 02:10 PM

GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS...

Here wrote:

HK wrote:
Schitt's Creek Paddle and Canoe wrote:
Here's a little road music for you heading out for the weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLiQ...eature=related

Back when Lyndsay Buckingham didn't look like 20 miles of used and
abused rail road bed.

Aside from your misspelling of his first name, I had no idea you had the
hots for pretty boy rockers. I always preferred Stevie Nicks.

Wow, you got a double zinger in on this one. A misspelling and a
homosexual reference, way to go.

WAFA!

It took me a second to figure out WAFA, but I think I got it. Maybe I
need to set up a WAFA list.

Jim July 3rd 08 02:37 PM

GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS...

Here wrote:

HK wrote:
Schitt's Creek Paddle and Canoe wrote:
Here's a little road music for you heading out for the weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLiQ...eature=related

Back when Lyndsay Buckingham didn't look like 20 miles of used and
abused rail road bed.

Aside from your misspelling of his first name, I had no idea you had the
hots for pretty boy rockers. I always preferred Stevie Nicks.

Wow, you got a double zinger in on this one. A misspelling and a
homosexual reference, way to go.

WAFA!

Now and forever the great list maker Harold Krause shall be known as WAFA.
So be it.

[email protected] July 3rd 08 02:43 PM

GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS...

Here wrote:

HK wrote:
Schitt's Creek Paddle and Canoe wrote:
Here's a little road music for you heading out for the weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLiQ...eature=related

Back when Lyndsay Buckingham didn't look like 20 miles of used and
abused rail road bed.

Aside from your misspelling of his first name, I had no idea you had the
hots for pretty boy rockers. I always preferred Stevie Nicks.

Wow, you got a double zinger in on this one. *A misspelling and a
homosexual reference, way to go.

WAFA!

Now and forever the great list maker Harold Krause shall be known as WAFA..
So be it.- Hide quoted text -

done....

John H.[_4_] July 3rd 08 02:45 PM

GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS...

Here wrote:

HK wrote:
Schitt's Creek Paddle and Canoe wrote:
Here's a little road music for you heading out for the weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLiQ...eature=related

Back when Lyndsay Buckingham didn't look like 20 miles of used and
abused rail road bed.

Aside from your misspelling of his first name, I had no idea you had the
hots for pretty boy rockers. I always preferred Stevie Nicks.
Wow, you got a double zinger in on this one. A misspelling and a
homosexual reference, way to go.

WAFA!

It took me a second to figure out WAFA, but I think I got it. Maybe I
need to set up a WAFA list.

If you've serious doubt, you may email me for a certifiably accurate
description and a short list of nominees.

Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] July 3rd 08 03:08 PM

GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS...

Here wrote:

HK wrote:
Schitt's Creek Paddle and Canoe wrote:
Here's a little road music for you heading out for the weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLiQ...eature=related

Back when Lyndsay Buckingham didn't look like 20 miles of used and
abused rail road bed.
Aside from your misspelling of his first name, I had no idea you had the
hots for pretty boy rockers. I always preferred Stevie Nicks.
Wow, you got a double zinger in on this one. A misspelling and a
homosexual reference, way to go.
WAFA!

It took me a second to figure out WAFA, but I think I got it. Maybe I
need to set up a WAFA list.

If you've serious doubt, you may email me for a certifiably accurate
description and a short list of nominees.

Nah, I have no doubt about it, and it is a short list, only has 3 names
on it.