BoatBanter.com

-   -   owners manual (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/95214-owners-manual.html)

Tony June 10th 08 03:32 AM

owners manual

Does anyone have or know where I can get a owners manual for 201cc
Clearwater 2001? Looking for wire schematic for the live wells.

Thanks, Tony

jamesgangnc June 10th 08 01:12 PM

owners manual

"Tony" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone have or know where I can get a owners manual for 201cc
Clearwater 2001? Looking for wire schematic for the live wells.

Thanks, Tony

Few owner's manuals have wiring diagrams specific to the builder so I
wouldn't hold out much hope. It should be pretty simple, grounds and a hot
wire back to the switch.

bw-fl June 10th 08 02:25 PM

owners manual

Contact the boat manufacturer, or a local boat dealer that sells that
model boat. Manufacturer websites usually have some way to order
printed materials or view a PDF file online.