Default Travel trailers...

Anyone have one, or know anything about them. We are considering a small
Airstream, but wondering if there are other brands of decent quality.
--
John *H*
Jim Jim is offline

"John H." wrote in message
Anyone have one, or know anything about them. We are considering a small
Airstream, but wondering if there are other brands of decent quality.
--
John *H*

Airstreams used to be a first rate trailer. I don't know if the quality has
been maintained since Thor bought them out. They are still priced above
their worth though. Just my opinion. There is another retro looking aluminum
trailer that you might want to look at that looks like airstream Avion if I
am not mistaken. Also you don't want to get one of those aluminum trailers
caught in a hail storm unless you want it dimpled like a golf ball.

What if you wanted to bring your boat or bike with you. The bike might fit
in your truck if you are brave enough to drive it up a steep ramp. Or you
could get a fifth wheel toy hauler. Or you could get a motorhome toy hauler
and tow your boat behind it.

Happy hunting.

HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

Was rec.boats, now rec.boats.travel.trailers

On Jun 2, 6:34*am, John H. wrote:
Anyone have one, or know anything about them. We are considering a small
Airstream, but wondering if there are other brands of decent quality.
--
John *H*

Check these:
http://www.trailmanor.com/

One of my favorites:

http://www.hilotrailer.com/

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 09:50:53 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Jun 2, 6:34*am, John H. wrote:
Anyone have one, or know anything about them. We are considering a small
Airstream, but wondering if there are other brands of decent quality.
--
John *H*

Check these:
http://www.trailmanor.com/

One of my favorites:

http://www.hilotrailer.com/

Thanks Loogy, but I can't get the wife interested in a 'pop top' no matter
how fancy. She thinks Airstreams are the way to go, and I'm wanting to look
at Coachmen (man?).
--
John *H*

Senior Member

On Jun 2, 6:34*am, John H. wrote:
Anyone have one, or know anything about them. We are considering a small
Airstream, but wondering if there are other brands of decent quality.
--
John *H*

Check these:
http://www.trailmanor.com/

One of my favorites:

http://www.hilotrailer.com/

Thanks Loogy, but I can't get the wife interested in a 'pop top' no matter
how fancy. She thinks Airstreams are the way to go, and I'm wanting to look
at Coachmen (man?).
--
John *H*

Man, to bad. Those things are the cats meow man...

On Jun 2, 6:34 am, John H. wrote:
Anyone have one, or know anything about them. We are considering a
small
Airstream, but wondering if there are other brands of decent quality.
--
John *H*

Check these:
http://www.trailmanor.com/

One of my favorites:

http://www.hilotrailer.com/

Thanks Loogy, but I can't get the wife interested in a 'pop top' no matter
how fancy. She thinks Airstreams are the way to go, and I'm wanting to
look
at Coachmen (man?).
--
John *H*

Man, to bad. Those things are the cats meow man...

By coinencidence, yesterday morning i ran into an old neighbour while
walking the dod at a local park. (He has a Brittany Spaniel vs my English
Springer Spaniel)
Anyway, he told me he works for a local RV place now and we got to talking
RVs.
He said for his personal choice, he'd go for a 5th wheel setup. Of course,
that entire package would be a bit rich for me.

On Jun 2, 6:34 am, John H. wrote:
Anyone have one, or know anything about them. We are considering a small
Airstream, but wondering if there are other brands of decent quality.
--
John *H*

Check these:
http://www.trailmanor.com/

One of my favorites:

http://www.hilotrailer.com/

Thanks Loogy, but I can't get the wife interested in a 'pop top' no matter
how fancy. She thinks Airstreams are the way to go, and I'm wanting to look
at Coachmen (man?).
--
John *H*

ROTF! Loogie recommended a pop top camper when you were interested in
Airstreams?

I am surprised he did not recommend one of these:

http://www.olive-drab.com/images/she...alf_canvas.jpg

Trailers Ron General 22 September 30th 06 08:36 PM
Ron, Trailers Don Dando General 0 September 30th 06 03:21 AM
trailers rozz General 3 June 21st 05 12:24 AM
trailers Felix General 2 January 8th 05 02:14 AM
Trailers? Ron White Boat Building 2 August 9th 03 07:46 PM