BoatBanter.com

-   -   The new, classier "rec.boats" (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/94812-new-classier-rec-boats.html)

HK May 25th 08 07:07 PM

The new, classier "rec.boats"

Some of today's quoates, from the new leader of the pack, "Loogypicker":

"Eat me, Troll."

and

"What a nasty little prick you are. Like I've stated elsewhere, in
troubling times, you find out who your friends are or at least who who
cares for others."

:)

Eat Me, Trolls May 26th 08 06:36 AM

The new, classier "rec.boats"

On May 25, 11:11*am, HK wrote:
HK wrote:

Some of today's quoates, from the new leader of the pack, "Loogypicker":

"Eat me, Troll."

and

"What a nasty little prick you are. Like I've stated elsewhere, in
troubling times, you find out who your friends are or at least who who
cares for others."

:)

"quoates"?

Yikes.

Gee, I dont remember quoting that.,....but I AM a nasty prick........