BoatBanter.com

-   -   Test: censor test warning some strong language (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/94230-test-censor-test-warning-some-strong-language.html)

[email protected] April 28th 08 01:30 PM

Test: censor test warning some strong language

On Apr 27, 8:10*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 11:19:45 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Well, I was really frustrated with google for a while today and
yesterday. I had written a small trip report for another group and it
kept getting kicked back unposted. Google does not tell you why a
message gets kicked, it just does. Seems I had the words crap and
bull**** in the post and when I fixed that, all was well. Now I wonder
if it was all google groups or just that one so I am testing here, it
this posts, it's obvously just the group, but it's not moderated so I
don't know why, oh well, no one left here to offend anyway, so here is
my test post..

Scotty

If you have a real news server you can say any ****ing thing you want.
Google is the AntiChrist

I read his explanation of why he didn't use a news server instead of
google groups and it made no sense to me.- Hide quoted text -

Most things don't make sense to you......
For instance, have you ever wondered why your 36' Zimmerman like
lobster boat is invisible?

[email protected] April 28th 08 01:31 PM

On Apr 27, 5:39*pm, wrote:
On Apr 27, 3:46*pm, wrote:

On Apr 27, 2:40*pm, HK wrote:

wrote:
Well, I was really frustrated with google for a while today and
yesterday. I had written a small trip report for another group and it
kept getting kicked back unposted. Google does not tell you why a
message gets kicked, it just does. Seems I had the words crap and
bull**** in the post and when I fixed that, all was well. Now I wonder
if it was all google groups or just that one so I am testing here, it
this posts, it's obvously just the group, but it's not moderated so I
don't know why, oh well, no one left here to offend anyway, so here is
my test post..

Scotty

rec.boats is the official repository for right-wing crap and
bull****...post away. *:}

If you don't like it, why are you hear?

Oh, oh... spelling error.. you will be terrorized for months...;) As
to the post in the other group, mine would not post till I censored it
then a few others redirtied it and posted it again, must have just
been a weird glitch...- Hide quoted text -

Hmm, that is kind of strange.