BoatBanter.com

-   -   Sometimes the wrong decision hurts (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/94100-sometimes-wrong-decision-hurts.html)

Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] April 24th 08 12:49 AM

Sometimes the wrong decision hurts

http://www.warnersdock.com/2070.wmv

HK April 24th 08 12:56 AM

Sometimes the wrong decision hurts

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
http://www.warnersdock.com/2070.wmv

I wonder what's going to happen to all those eTEC owners when the
Evinrude brand is sold to yet another buyer with money to lose?

Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] April 24th 08 01:02 AM

Sometimes the wrong decision hurts

JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
http://www.warnersdock.com/2070.wmv

I wonder what's going to happen to all those eTEC owners when the Evinrude
brand is sold to yet another buyer with money to lose?

Ignore the trolls.

There is a new sheriff in town. Giddy up.

Wayne.B April 24th 08 01:17 AM

Sometimes the wrong decision hurts

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:02:27 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

There is a new sheriff in town. Giddy up.

Yep, and he's running ETECs, SW Tom will be thrilled. Looks like JimH
is all in a bunch over on topic posts.

What's that all about?

Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] April 24th 08 02:15 AM

"Reggie is Here wrote:

There is a new sheriff in town. Giddy up.

Yep, and he's running ETECs, SW Tom will be thrilled. Looks like JimH
is all in a bunch over on topic posts.

What's that all about?

If you start discussing ETEC, it could lead to outboard engines, next
thing it will lead to is I/O, inboard, diesel and god forbid, Boats.

Etecs are what is known in rec.boats as a "Gateway Topic" it will lead
to harder and harder On Topic discussions.

HK April 24th 08 02:35 AM

"Reggie is Here wrote:

There is a new sheriff in town. Giddy up.

Yep, and he's running ETECs, SW Tom will be thrilled. Looks like JimH
is all in a bunch over on topic posts.
What's that all about?

If you start discussing ETEC, it could lead to outboard engines, next
thing it will lead to is I/O, inboard, diesel and god forbid, Boats.

Etecs are what is known in rec.boats as a "Gateway Topic" it will lead
to harder and harder On Topic discussions.

No worries: you won't be adding anything substantive to a discussion
about boats, unless, of course, you "google" it up.

Jim April 24th 08 03:22 AM

Sometimes the wrong decision hurts

. ..
"Reggie is Here wrote:

There is a new sheriff in town. Giddy up.

Yep, and he's running ETECs, SW Tom will be thrilled. Looks like JimH
is all in a bunch over on topic posts. What's that all about?

If you start discussing ETEC, it could lead to outboard engines, next
thing it will lead to is I/O, inboard, diesel and god forbid, Boats.

Etecs are what is known in rec.boats as a "Gateway Topic" it will lead to
harder and harder On Topic discussions.

No worries: you won't be adding anything substantive to a discussion about
boats, unless, of course, you "google" it up.

There's quite a bit of boating discussion going on except for harry and his
two apprentices, who are still trying to keep this group stirred up. Nice
going boys.

Wayne.B April 24th 08 03:31 AM

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:22:24 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

There's quite a bit of boating discussion going on except for harry and his
two apprentices

I prefer to think of them as acolytes.

Vic Smith April 24th 08 05:00 AM

Sometimes the wrong decision hurts

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:49:12 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

http://www.warnersdock.com/2070.wmv

LOL

HK April 24th 08 11:28 AM

Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:22:24 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

There's quite a bit of boating discussion going on except for harry and his
two apprentices

I prefer to think of them as acolytes.

A match made in heaven: Snotnose Jim and Whining Wayne.

[email protected] April 24th 08 02:02 PM

On Apr 24, 6:28*am, HK wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:22:24 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

There's quite a bit of boating discussion going on except for harry and his
two apprentices

I prefer to think of them as acolytes.

A match made in heaven: Snotnose Jim and Whining Wayne.

Nice refined and cultured name calling!

[email protected] April 24th 08 02:03 PM

On Apr 23, 10:31*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:22:24 -0400, "Jim" wrote:
There's quite a bit of boating discussion going on except for harry and his
two apprentices

I prefer to think of them as acolytes.

I prefer to think of them as pussies hiding behind there precious
Bozo's bins while calling everyone names.

Don White April 24th 08 03:30 PM

wrote in message
On Apr 23, 10:31 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:22:24 -0400, "Jim" wrote:
There's quite a bit of boating discussion going on except for harry and
his
two apprentices

I prefer to think of them as acolytes.

I prefer to think of them as pussies hiding behind *there* precious
*Bozo's* bins while calling everyone names.

Looks like you've been hiding behind your dictionary.

HK April 24th 08 03:33 PM

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Apr 23, 10:31 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:22:24 -0400, "Jim" wrote:
There's quite a bit of boating discussion going on except for harry and
his
two apprentices

I prefer to think of them as acolytes.

I prefer to think of them as pussies hiding behind *there* precious
*Bozo's* bins while calling everyone names.

Looks like you've been hiding behind your dictionary.

There's no evidence Loogy has a dictionary or any other book...other
than comic books, of course.

[email protected] April 24th 08 08:50 PM

On Apr 24, 10:30*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 23, 10:31 pm, Wayne.B wrote:

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:22:24 -0400, "Jim" wrote:
There's quite a bit of boating discussion going on except for harry and
his
two apprentices

I prefer to think of them as acolytes.

I prefer to think of them as pussies hiding behind *there* precious
*Bozo's* bins while calling everyone names.

Looks like you've been hiding behind your dictionary.

You don't think Harry is a pussy who hides behind his Bozo's bin while
insulting and calling names like a little third grader? Just look at
his reply!

Don White April 24th 08 09:12 PM

wrote in message

On Apr 23, 10:31 pm, Wayne.B wrote:

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:22:24 -0400, "Jim" wrote:
There's quite a bit of boating discussion going on except for harry and
his
two apprentices

I prefer to think of them as acolytes.

I prefer to think of them as pussies hiding behind *there* precious
*Bozo's* bins while calling everyone names.

Looks like you've been hiding behind your dictionary.

You don't think Harry is a pussy who hides behind his Bozo's bin while
insulting and calling names like a little third grader? Just look at
his reply!

Sounded like you were referring to JimH and me. That's who the other two
antagonists were talking about.

HK April 24th 08 09:33 PM

wrote in message

On Apr 23, 10:31 pm, Wayne.B wrote:

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:22:24 -0400, "Jim" wrote:
There's quite a bit of boating discussion going on except for harry and
his
two apprentices
I prefer to think of them as acolytes.

I prefer to think of them as pussies hiding behind *there* precious
*Bozo's* bins while calling everyone names.

Looks like you've been hiding behind your dictionary.

You don't think Harry is a pussy who hides behind his Bozo's bin while
insulting and calling names like a little third grader? Just look at
his reply!

Sounded like you were referring to JimH and me. That's who the other two
antagonists were talking about.

Poor dumb Loogy, the engineer-wannabe-concrete finisher.

[email protected] April 25th 08 01:59 PM

wrote in message

On Apr 23, 10:31 pm, Wayne.B wrote:

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:22:24 -0400, "Jim" wrote:
There's quite a bit of boating discussion going on except for harry and
his
two apprentices

I prefer to think of them as acolytes.

I prefer to think of them as pussies hiding behind *there* precious
*Bozo's* bins while calling everyone names.

Looks like you've been hiding behind your dictionary.

You don't think Harry is a pussy who hides behind his Bozo's bin while
insulting and calling names like a little third grader? Just look at
his reply!

Sounded like you were referring to JimH and me. That's who the other two
antagonists were talking about.- Hide quoted text -

Apparently you didn't see the sentence "There's quite a bit of boating
discussion going on except for harry and his two apprentices".........

Don White April 25th 08 02:49 PM

wrote in message

[...]

I surly did!
My questions to you..... what "two apprentices" do you think Flautence Jim
was referring to?
who was Wayne.B referring to when he
answered with... "I prefer to think of them as acolytes"
who were you referring to when you
jumped in with "I prefer to think of them as pussies hiding behind there
precious

Bozo's bins while calling
everyone names."

hint: all references were to the plural... not a single individual

[email protected] April 25th 08 03:00 PM

wrote in message

[...]

hint: *all references were to the plural... not a single individual- Hide quoted text -

Yep, exactly. You can put JimH and you right in there! While you at
least try to refrain from insults and name calling while hiding behind
the Bozo's bin you still do it. As for JimH and Harry, it's a way of
life, they are such low life cowards it's the only way for them.

HK April 25th 08 03:01 PM

wrote in message
[...]

Flatulence Jim! What a great new "nick" for Florida Jim! I love it and
I am going to use it...and I will NOT be paying you royalties.

Flatulence Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don White April 25th 08 06:28 PM

Sometimes the wrong decision hurts

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
[...]

You kiddin'? I should be payin' you to use it. Be my guest.

HK April 25th 08 06:34 PM

Sometimes the wrong decision hurts

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
[...]

Damn sorry I never thought of it. He is now FlatulentJim, the Florida
stench.

[email protected] April 25th 08 07:20 PM

Sometimes the wrong decision hurts

On Apr 25, 1:28*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

wrote in message
[...]

You kiddin'? * I should be payin' you to use it. Be my guest.- Hide quoted text -

Harry's name calling is SO refined and cultured!