BoatBanter.com

-   -   Interesting article about Titanic... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/93765-interesting-article-about-titanic.html)

Don White April 15th 08 01:31 PM

Interesting article about Titanic...

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/15/sc...itanic.html?hp

What's this got to do with Vista?

Huh...?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

You are missing the humor gene.

Quit calling me 'gene'

Don White April 15th 08 01:32 PM

Interesting article about Titanic...

"BAR" wrote in message
JR North wrote:
I Have all the Discovery Channel shows on the Titanic on tape. Watch
them now and again.
JR

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 23:09:54 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/15/sc...itanic.html?hp

HOME PAGE:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth

Why would you have them on tape and watch them again and again?

Unlike you, he's actually interested in boats/ships.

HK April 15th 08 01:39 PM

Interesting article about Titanic...

Don White wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/15/sc...itanic.html?hp
What's this got to do with Vista?

Huh...?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

You are missing the humor gene.

Quit calling me 'gene'

Remember that great song by Paul Simon, "You can call me Al"

HEre's the funny version with Chevy Chase:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOiVaE-pKqM

And a real version with some of his African backup band:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4kH1...eature=related

[email protected] April 15th 08 02:29 PM

On Apr 14, 10:30*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews:j1p7041jfjc8qkci7ck8alp9a6kcanek43@4ax .com...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/15/sc...itanic.html?hp

What's this got to do with Vista?

What's this got to do with a 36' Zimmerman like lobster boat?!

BAR April 15th 08 02:42 PM

Don White wrote:

wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/15/sc...itanic.html?hp
HOME PAGE:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth

Why would you have them on tape and watch them again and again?

Unlike you, he's actually interested in boats/ships.

I don't understand people who watch the same thing over and over and
over again. I don't see the enjoyment of doing that.

[email protected] April 15th 08 03:36 PM

On Apr 15, 9:42*am, BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:

wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/15/sc...itanic.html?hp
HOME PAGE:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth
Why would you have them on tape and watch them again and again?

Unlike you, he's actually interested in boats/ships.

I don't understand people who watch the same thing over and over and
over again. I don't see the enjoyment of doing that.- Hide quoted text -

I think Harry's grandfather owned the Titanic, just ask him!!!!