BoatBanter.com

-   -   Wouldn't you know it... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/93727-wouldnt-you-know.html)

Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] April 13th 08 08:38 PM

Wouldn't you know it...

Getting ready to power wash my boat and it starts raining.

Can't win for trying this year.

Tim April 13th 08 09:53 PM

Wouldn't you know it...

On Apr 13, 2:38*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
Getting ready to power wash my boat and it starts raining.

Can't win for trying this year.

strip down and take a shower, thats what we used to do in Manila.

John H.[_3_] April 13th 08 10:14 PM

Wouldn't you know it...

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:38:19 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Getting ready to power wash my boat and it starts raining.

Can't win for trying this year.

Sorry about that.

Tomorrow's the big day. My boat gets splashed, tested, learned about, and
all the other things one does on his first day on the boat. Then I'll
trailer it home. Hopefully all will go well.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Don White April 13th 08 11:12 PM

Wouldn't you know it...

wrote:
Getting ready to power wash my boat and it starts raining.

Can't win for trying this year.

strip down and take a shower, thats what we used to do in Manila.

Good lord....... have some mercy on the neighbours!

Tim April 13th 08 11:14 PM

Wouldn't you know it...

wrote:

Getting ready to power wash my boat and it starts raining.

Can't win for trying this year.

strip down and take a shower, thats what we used to do in Manila.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*----

Good lord....... have some mercy on the neighbours!

whats the old saying? something like.

"*#%@ 'em if they can't take a joke!"

[email protected] April 14th 08 03:28 PM

Wouldn't you know it...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------**----

Good lord....... have some mercy on the neighbours!

whats the old saying? something like.

"*#%@ 'em if they can't take a joke!"

Joke 'em if they can't take a f***.........

Tim April 14th 08 04:53 PM

Wouldn't you know it...

Good lord....... have some mercy on the neighbours!

whats the old saying? something like.

"*#%@ 'em if they can't take a joke!"

Joke 'em if they can't take a f***.........- Hide quoted text -

LOL!

That too!