BoatBanter.com

-   -   Leonard Cohn concert in May (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/92226-leonard-cohn-concert-may.html)

Don White March 14th 08 12:24 AM

Leonard Cohn concert in May

Read in todays paper that we have back to back Leonard Cohn concerts coming
up in mid May.
I just might have to dig some cash out from under the mattress and get me a
couple tickets.

Here's a song of his I like.........
(staunch Republicans should just listen to the song and ignore the video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h27HRNm_r4U

DK March 14th 08 12:41 AM

OT Leonard Cohn concert in May

Don White wrote:
Read in todays paper that we have back to back Leonard Cohn concerts coming
up in mid May.
I just might have to dig some cash out from under the mattress and get me a
couple tickets.

Here's a song of his I like.........
(staunch Republicans should just listen to the song and ignore the video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h27HRNm_r4U

On a boat? Yacht? Cruise Ship?

OT