Senior Member

Default So, Tim...

On Mar 10, 1:49*pm, wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:41*pm, HK wrote:

camacdonaldiii wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:00 am, wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:57 am, HK wrote:

wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:50 am, HK wrote:
...are you keeping count of who is on the attack here and how many times
they engage in that sort of behavior?
Just curious.
Let it go Harry.. We are gonna' fix this, with or without your
help...
If memory serves, Tim said he was going to keep track of the miscreants.
* I was just wondering how the tally was going. So far, I've noticed the
usual suspects behaving exactly as they always do.
Yes, you are.

That long list of vulgar personal insults used by the Yalie in recent
days told it all.

It's occurred to me that I could make some money by establishing a
formal club and issuing "I Love to Hate Harry" membership cards. But
what's a fair price? How about $99.99?- Hide quoted text -

If you need to make money, there's been several people here who have
been quite willing to bet some nice sums of money that you don't own a
36' Zimmerman like lobster boat.- Hide quoted text -

Left yourself wide open for that one Harry..

On Mar 10, 2:12*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:49 pm, wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:41 pm, HK wrote:

camacdonaldiii wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:00 am, wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:57 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:50 am, HK wrote:
[...]

Florida Jim told me I shouldn't divulge any information, but should
stick to insulting the choices of others. I have an idea for a name for
this technique...- Hide quoted text -

Lobster boating?

"HK" wrote in message
On Mar 10, 1:49 pm, wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:41 pm, HK wrote:

camacdonaldiii wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:00 am, wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:57 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:50 am, HK wrote:
[...]

You have the right to remain silent. That might work even better. Here we go
again. :-(

HK HK is offline

wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
On Mar 10, 1:49 pm, wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:41 pm, HK wrote:

camacdonaldiii wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:00 am, wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:57 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:50 am, HK wrote:
[...]

Oh? Who have *I* insulted today? I am simply following what you said was
a good idea...offer no information but criticize the choices of others.
Right?

Just think, if no one offers any information, this will be a really
terrific place, don't you think?

So, what kind of boat do you have? I want to be sure to call it a P.O.S.
:)

"HK" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
On Mar 10, 1:49 pm, wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:41 pm, HK wrote:

camacdonaldiii wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:00 am, wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:57 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:50 am, HK wrote:
[...]

What if I told you I had a Parker?

HK HK is offline

wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
On Mar 10, 1:49 pm, wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:41 pm, HK wrote:

camacdonaldiii wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:00 am, wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:57 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:50 am, HK wrote:
[...]

You're not the type.

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 16:34:55 -0400, "
wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
On Mar 10, 1:49 pm, wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:41 pm, HK wrote:

camacdonaldiii wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:00 am, wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:57 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:50 am, HK wrote:
[...]

I think Harry just made a very, very, true statement.
--
John