BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hillary! Loyal Wal-Mart Director? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/90414-hillary-loyal-wal-mart-director.html)

Valguard Toebreakerson January 31st 08 09:06 PM

Hillary! Loyal Wal-Mart Director?

Well, well, well - lookee here.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4218509&page=1

It would appear that Senator Hillary! was a loyal subject of the
Wal-Mart empire with respect to being anti-union.

How interesting.

How Clintonian.

JoeSpareBedroom January 31st 08 09:21 PM

"Valguard Toebreakerson" wrote in message
Well, well, well - lookee here.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4218509&page=1

It would appear that Senator Hillary! was a loyal subject of the
Wal-Mart empire with respect to being anti-union.

How interesting.

How Clintonian.

Ancient news. Have you been living in a cave?

HK January 31st 08 09:24 PM

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Valguard Toebreakerson" wrote in message
Well, well, well - lookee here.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4218509&page=1

It would appear that Senator Hillary! was a loyal subject of the
Wal-Mart empire with respect to being anti-union.

How interesting.

How Clintonian.

Ancient news. Have you been living in a cave?

No. He's just one of the regular right-wing a**holes posting here with a
different identity.

He dangled a worm, and you bit.

[email protected] January 31st 08 09:26 PM

On Jan 31, 4:24*pm, HK wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Valguard Toebreakerson" wrote in message
.. .
Well, well, well - lookee here.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4218509&page=1

It would appear that Senator Hillary! was a loyal subject of the
Wal-Mart empire with respect to being anti-union.

How interesting.

How Clintonian.

Ancient news. Have you been living in a cave?

No. He's just one of the regular right-wing a**holes posting here with a
different identity.

He dangled a worm, and you bit.- Hide quoted text -

Nope, that was Billary and Monica...

BAR February 1st 08 01:57 AM

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
HK wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Valguard Toebreakerson" wrote in message
Well, well, well - lookee here.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4218509&page=1

It would appear that Senator Hillary! was a loyal subject of the
Wal-Mart empire with respect to being anti-union.

How interesting.

How Clintonian.

Ancient news. Have you been living in a cave?

No. He's just one of the regular right-wing a**holes posting here with
a different identity.

He dangled a worm, and you bit.

Why would you say that, you normally think the poster is a great guy.

Harry is having some problems keeping his lists and dossiers straight.
Even I had him all confused for about 1.5 years when I changed my nym.