BoatBanter.com

-   -   Just dropping in (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/90219-just-dropping.html)

[email protected] January 25th 08 02:09 AM

Just dropping in

Haven't been here in a while, just dropping in. Damn, it's nice in
here without Skipper.

Ron M.

BAR January 25th 08 01:28 PM

Just dropping in

wrote:
Haven't been here in a while, just dropping in. Damn, it's nice in
here without Skipper.

Ron M.

Harry is still around.

HK January 25th 08 01:33 PM

Just dropping in

BAR wrote:
wrote:
Haven't been here in a while, just dropping in. Damn, it's nice in
here without Skipper.

Ron M.

Harry is still around.

Yes, well, I still have boats. You don't.

BAR January 25th 08 02:09 PM

Just dropping in

hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
wrote:
Haven't been here in a while, just dropping in. Damn, it's nice in
here without Skipper.

Ron M.

Harry is still around.

Yes, well, I still have boats. You don't.

The 36' Zimmerman like Lobsta' boat lives?

[email protected] January 25th 08 02:13 PM

Just dropping in

On Jan 25, 9:09*am, BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
wrote:
Haven't been here in a while, just dropping in. *Damn, it's nice in
here without Skipper.

Ron M.

Harry is still around.

Yes, well, I still have boats. You don't.

The 36' Zimmerman like Lobsta' boat lives?

In the same place as "all" his other "boats" ;) They are soooo
beautiful and perfect, too bad only he can see them:O

Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] January 25th 08 02:15 PM

Just dropping in

wrote:
On Jan 25, 9:09 am, BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
wrote:
Haven't been here in a while, just dropping in. Damn, it's nice in
here without Skipper.
Ron M.

Harry is still around.
Yes, well, I still have boats. You don't.

The 36' Zimmerman like Lobsta' boat lives?

In the same place as "all" his other "boats" ;) They are soooo
beautiful and perfect, too bad only he can see them:O

Maybe you can build him a really nice Lobster Boat.

HK January 25th 08 02:19 PM

Just dropping in

wrote:
On Jan 25, 9:09 am, BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
wrote:
Haven't been here in a while, just dropping in. Damn, it's nice in
here without Skipper.
Ron M.

Harry is still around.
Yes, well, I still have boats. You don't.

The 36' Zimmerman like Lobsta' boat lives?

In the same place as "all" his other "boats" ;) They are soooo
beautiful and perfect, too bad only he can see them:O

This is sooooo much fun. It must really burn all of your collective
asses to not have someone play the game by your rules. :-)

How's the old Stitch'n'Glue Bitty Boat Factory doing?

[email protected] January 25th 08 11:07 PM

Just dropping in

On Jan 25, 9:19*am, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 25, 9:09 am, BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
wrote:
Haven't been here in a while, just dropping in. *Damn, it's nice in
here without Skipper.
Ron M.

Harry is still around.
Yes, well, I still have boats. You don't.
The 36' Zimmerman like Lobsta' boat lives?

In the same place as "all" his other "boats" ;) They are soooo
beautiful and perfect, too bad only he can see them:O

This is sooooo much fun. It must really burn all of your collective
asses to not have someone play the game by your rules. * :-)

How's the old Stitch'n'Glue Bitty Boat Factory doing?

Retired... but thinking about starting up a school. Harry, you can
attend for free if I ever get famous;) You see, the technique and even
the materials are not what it's all about, it's all about the build
and the wetting of the hull...

HK January 25th 08 11:38 PM

Just dropping in

wrote:
On Jan 25, 9:19 am, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 25, 9:09 am, BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
wrote:
Haven't been here in a while, just dropping in. Damn, it's nice in
here without Skipper.
Ron M.

Harry is still around.
Yes, well, I still have boats. You don't.
The 36' Zimmerman like Lobsta' boat lives?
In the same place as "all" his other "boats" ;) They are soooo
beautiful and perfect, too bad only he can see them:O

This is sooooo much fun. It must really burn all of your collective
asses to not have someone play the game by your rules. :-)

How's the old Stitch'n'Glue Bitty Boat Factory doing?

Retired... but thinking about starting up a school. Harry, you can
attend for free if I ever get famous;) You see, the technique and even
the materials are not what it's all about, it's all about the build
and the wetting of the hull...

Been there, done that.

[email protected] January 26th 08 01:16 AM

Just dropping in

On Jan 25, 6:38*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 25, 9:19 am, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 25, 9:09 am, BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
wrote:
Haven't been here in a while, just dropping in. *Damn, it's nice in
here without Skipper.
Ron M.

Harry is still around.
Yes, well, I still have boats. You don't.
The 36' Zimmerman like Lobsta' boat lives?
In the same place as "all" his other "boats" ;) They are soooo
beautiful and perfect, too bad only he can see them:O
This is sooooo much fun. It must really burn all of your collective
asses to not have someone play the game by your rules. * :-)

How's the old Stitch'n'Glue Bitty Boat Factory doing?

Retired... but thinking about starting up a school. Harry, you can
attend for free if I ever get famous;) You see, the technique and even
the materials are not what it's all about, it's all about the build
and the wetting of the hull...

Been there, done that.- Hide quoted text -

Not at my shop;)