BoatBanter.com

-   -   A Parker for SW Tom (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/89831-parker-sw-tom.html)

HK January 9th 08 08:09 PM

A Parker for SW Tom

Well, I called my buddy down at the Parker Factory, and told him my
friend SW Tom of GQ fame would buy one but only if it were gussied up
properly.

My buddy suggested this model:

http://tinyurl.com/2pzouw

Seems like it would suit Tom to a T.

I was authorized to offer Tom a special boat show price.

CalifBill January 9th 08 08:59 PM

A Parker for SW Tom

"HK" wrote in message
Well, I called my buddy down at the Parker Factory, and told him my friend
SW Tom of GQ fame would buy one but only if it were gussied up properly.

My buddy suggested this model:

http://tinyurl.com/2pzouw

Seems like it would suit Tom to a T.

I was authorized to offer Tom a special boat show price.

Bad gussy job as well as slab sided.

Thought for the day:
Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump
it..

**** on it and walk away.

Jim January 9th 08 09:17 PM

A Parker for SW Tom

"HK" wrote in message
Well, I called my buddy down at the Parker Factory, and told him my friend
SW Tom of GQ fame would buy one but only if it were gussied up properly.

My buddy suggested this model:

http://tinyurl.com/2pzouw

Seems like it would suit Tom to a T.

I was authorized to offer Tom a special boat show price.

That's just a quad cab version of your old floating SUV

[email protected] January 9th 08 09:37 PM

A Parker for SW Tom

On Jan 9, 3:09*pm, HK wrote:
Well, I called my buddy down at the Parker Factory, and told him my
friend SW Tom of GQ fame would buy one but only if it were gussied up
properly.

My buddy suggested this model:

http://tinyurl.com/2pzouw

Seems like it would suit Tom to a T.

I was authorized to offer Tom a special boat show price.

An old salt told me a good paint job could make a pig look nice, guess
he was wrong..

Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] January 9th 08 10:47 PM

A Parker for SW Tom

HK wrote:
Well, I called my buddy down at the Parker Factory, and told him my
friend SW Tom of GQ fame would buy one but only if it were gussied up
properly.

My buddy suggested this model:

http://tinyurl.com/2pzouw

Seems like it would suit Tom to a T.

I was authorized to offer Tom a special boat show price.

That one thing nice about that model is it doesn't have a low transom.

[email protected] January 10th 08 01:51 PM

A Parker for SW Tom

On Jan 9, 4:37*pm, wrote:
On Jan 9, 3:09*pm, HK wrote:

Well, I called my buddy down at the Parker Factory, and told him my
friend SW Tom of GQ fame would buy one but only if it were gussied up
properly.

My buddy suggested this model:

http://tinyurl.com/2pzouw

Seems like it would suit Tom to a T.

I was authorized to offer Tom a special boat show price.

An old salt told me a good paint job could make a pig look nice, guess
he was wrong..

Yes! That is just one butt ugly boat no matter what you do to it.

[email protected] January 10th 08 01:57 PM

A Parker for SW Tom

On Jan 10, 8:51*am, wrote:
On Jan 9, 4:37*pm, wrote:

On Jan 9, 3:09*pm, HK wrote:

Well, I called my buddy down at the Parker Factory, and told him my
friend SW Tom of GQ fame would buy one but only if it were gussied up
properly.

My buddy suggested this model:

http://tinyurl.com/2pzouw

Seems like it would suit Tom to a T.

I was authorized to offer Tom a special boat show price.

An old salt told me a good paint job could make a pig look nice, guess
he was wrong..

*Yes! That is just one butt ugly boat no matter what you do to it.- Hide quoted text -

No com'on Loogie. There is a purpose in life for every boat. This one
would make a nice reef;) Of course you would have to clean it up a
litte bit so as not to offend the bottom feeders;O