Default Oregon weather

wrote in message
On Dec 5, 5:53 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 4, 5:17 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

. ..

wrote in message
On Dec 4, 1:34 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message

news

That's a weather summary from 2005...

It's always the same this time of year aint it?

--Mike

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
On Dec 3, 7:58?pm, "Calif Bill"
wrote:
2 buoys broke loose / recovered.
No place for
LT's.http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...b/ai_n13787724

Wind Direction (WDIR): S ( 180 deg true )
Wind Speed (WSPD): 36.9 kts
Wind Gust (GST): 44.7 kts
Wave Height (WVHT): 34.8 ft
Dominant Wave Period (DPD): 15 sec
Average Period (APD): 10.9 sec
Mean Wave Direction (MWD): SW ( 226 deg true )
Atmospheric Pressure (PRES): 29.91 in
Pressure Tendency (PTDY): +0.06 in ( Rising )
Air Temperature (ATMP): 54.1 ?F
Water Temperature (WTMP): 50.7 ?F
Combined plot of Wind Speed, Gust, and Air Pressure
Continuous Winds TIME
(PST) WDIR

???????

That's a weather summary from 2005...

Summary from the present. Was looking for an article on the buoys
that
broke loose this week. Date is from wrong article.- Hide quoted
text -

That's odd, the weather yesterday was EXACTLY the same as it was in
Feb. 2005........
As usual, you never get it correct, do you?

Poor Kalif Bill... he can't even bull**** properly.

I see you are just as dumb as loogy. And as obnoxious. See the
explanation
of the date in another post.

Bill, then please explain why the weather yesterday was exactly the
same as it was on Feb. of 2005, if it's only the date that's wrong?

Give me an address and I will send you a gift certificate for Jack
Kevorkian. You seem to be really depressed these days.- Hide quoted
text -

Because I point out that your weather that you posted yesterday was
EXACTLY the same as the weather in Feb. of 2005, that makes you think
I'm depressed? I just have to know, what about that would make you
think so?

So, the weather was the same. Actually the broke loose buoys were the same.

wrote in message

On Dec 4, 5:17 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

. ..

wrote:
[...]

So, the weather was the same. Actually the broke loose buoys were the same.- Hide quoted text -

Everything? Including atmospheric pressure, wave height, wave
period....EVERYTHING? Are you reall that stupid?

wrote in message

On Dec 4, 5:17 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

. ..

wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

Why do you think it is the same? Show me a 2005 report to prove your point,
or ask for the gift certificate.

wrote in message

On Dec 4, 5:17 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

. ..

wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

or ask for the gift certificate.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, damn that's funny!!!!
You are the proverbial post............as in dumb as.
YOU posted a report from 2005, claimed it was current, yet I need to
prove to you that it was or wasn't???!!!!

wrote in message

On Dec 4, 5:17 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

. ..

[...]