BoatBanter.com

-   -   Princecraft E-977 (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/87767-princecraft-e-977-a.html)

Nelson November 10th 07 05:59 PM

Princecraft E-977

Anyone have any info on this boat? This is the boat I bought to restore and
cannot find anything online about it :-(

Nelson

Short Wave Sportfishing November 10th 07 10:45 PM

Princecraft E-977

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 12:59:23 -0500, "Nelson"
wrote:

Anyone have any info on this boat? This is the boat I bought to restore and
cannot find anything online about it :-(

Are you sure that's the model number?

I don't remember Princecraft ever used an alpha numeric system.

Look on the data plate for the boat - the model number should be
listed there.

Nelson November 10th 07 11:43 PM

Princecraft E-977

Yup thats the number listed on the plate and stamped on the bow its a oldy
thats for sure I have no idea how old

Nelson

Short Wave Sportfishing November 11th 07 12:22 AM

Princecraft E-977

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 18:43:09 -0500, "Nelson"
wrote:

Yup thats the number listed on the plate and stamped on the bow its a oldy
thats for sure I have no idea how old

Well, learn something new everyday.

Why not write them and ask them directly? I've had email
correspondence with them and they have been very accommodating.

Go here and look for Rappaport's email. Ask him where to direct your
question.

http://www.princecraft.com/Content/e...rivacy=General