Default A Super Boat Ride...

Just returned, yesterday, from a great trip aboard the cruise ship 'Disney
Magic'. A great week with stops at Key West, Grand Cayman, Cazumel, and
Castaway Key, by Abaco Island in the Bahamas.

The Disney folks really take care of their passengers with great food,
great shows, and a beautiful ship. I highly recommend it!

John H. wrote:
Just returned, yesterday, from a great trip aboard the cruise ship 'Disney
Magic'. A great week with stops at Key West, Grand Cayman, Cazumel, and
Castaway Key, by Abaco Island in the Bahamas.

The Disney folks really take care of their passengers with great food,
great shows, and a beautiful ship. I highly recommend it!

I have never been on a cruise, but it sounds like a great trip with the
grandkids.

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 15:00:29 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

John H. wrote:
Just returned, yesterday, from a great trip aboard the cruise ship 'Disney
Magic'. A great week with stops at Key West, Grand Cayman, Cazumel, and
Castaway Key, by Abaco Island in the Bahamas.

The Disney folks really take care of their passengers with great food,
great shows, and a beautiful ship. I highly recommend it!

I have never been on a cruise, but it sounds like a great trip with the
grandkids.

All my life I've thought they were a great waste of money, and they are.
Now I've gone twice in two years, and am planning to go again in two years!

I was thinking, while on this cruise, that cruise ships would be a great
target for the GW fanatics. Those things use a lot of resources, and
provide nothing, other than fun, for mankind. So, you ought to take
advantage of them before they get on someone's hit list.
HK HK is offline

wrote:

John H. wrote:
Just returned, yesterday, from a great trip aboard the cruise ship 'Disney
Magic'. A great week with stops at Key West, Grand Cayman, Cazumel, and
Castaway Key, by Abaco Island in the Bahamas.

The Disney folks really take care of their passengers with great food,
great shows, and a beautiful ship. I highly recommend it!

I have never been on a cruise, but it sounds like a great trip with the
grandkids.

All my life I've thought they were a great waste of money, and they are.
Now I've gone twice in two years, and am planning to go again in two years!

I was thinking, while on this cruise, that cruise ships would be a great
target for the GW fanatics. Those things use a lot of resources, and
provide nothing, other than fun, for mankind. So, you ought to take
advantage of them before they get on someone's hit list.

Hmmm. Some of the same things can be said about certain young women.

wrote:

John H. wrote:
Just returned, yesterday, from a great trip aboard the cruise ship 'Disney
Magic'. A great week with stops at Key West, Grand Cayman, Cazumel, and
Castaway Key, by Abaco Island in the Bahamas.

The Disney folks really take care of their passengers with great food,
great shows, and a beautiful ship. I highly recommend it!

I have never been on a cruise, but it sounds like a great trip with the
grandkids.

All my life I've thought they were a great waste of money, and they are.
Now I've gone twice in two years, and am planning to go again in two years!

I was thinking, while on this cruise, that cruise ships would be a great
target for the GW fanatics. Those things use a lot of resources, and
provide nothing, other than fun, for mankind. So, you ought to take
advantage of them before they get on someone's hit list.

I actually asked my wife if she would like to take a cruise to Alaska.
She liked the idea originally, then decided she would prefer to take
more shorter vacations than a 2 week cruise.

HK HK is offline

wrote:

John H. wrote:
[...]

Did you offer to send her on a vacation with someone other than you?

wrote:

John H. wrote:
[...]

No, but that might have done the trick, we could have taken separate
vacations together.

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:16:16 -0500, John H.
wrote:

Just returned, yesterday, from a great trip aboard the cruise ship 'Disney
Magic'. A great week with stops at Key West, Grand Cayman, Cazumel, and
Castaway Key, by Abaco Island in the Bahamas.

Norwalk Virus, necrotizing fasciitis, MRSA, colds, influenza...

Sure, I'll take a cruise on a big ship with hundreds of other people
and their rug rats that I don't know on your recommendation.

Like hell I will. :)
HK HK is offline

wrote:

Just returned, yesterday, from a great trip aboard the cruise ship 'Disney
Magic'. A great week with stops at Key West, Grand Cayman, Cazumel, and
Castaway Key, by Abaco Island in the Bahamas.

Norwalk Virus, necrotizing fasciitis, MRSA, colds, influenza...

Sure, I'll take a cruise on a big ship with hundreds of other people
and their rug rats that I don't know on your recommendation.

Like hell I will. :)

I hear there's a ship's pool, the winner being the one who accurately
guesses the number of screaming brats tossed overboard.