BoatBanter.com

-   -   How to replace carburator fuel filter on OMC cobra 4.3 (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/874-how-replace-carburator-fuel-filter-omc-cobra-4-3-a.html)

gadomra August 29th 03 04:02 AM

How to replace carburator fuel filter on OMC cobra 4.3

I need to learn how to replace my carburator fuel filter on 1988 OMC
cobra 4.3L. I think that I see where it is, but I am not certain.
The carburator is expanded in a small cylinder at the insertion of the
fuel line, and I assume this is where the filter is. Do I remove the
fuel line first? How do I find out which filter to use to replace
it?

The fuel/water splitter filter seems more straightforward, but I would
be happy to have any advice.

tmg