BoatBanter.com

-   -   Delicious Chocolate will win his/her heart. Heart shaped boxes. All kinds to chose from. World's Finest Chocolate (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/86953-delicious-chocolate-will-win-his-her-heart-heart-shaped-boxes-all-kinds-chose-worlds-finest-chocolate.html)

[email protected] October 11th 07 02:15 PM

Delicious Chocolate will win his/her heart. Heart shaped boxes. All kinds to chose from. World's Finest Chocolate

World's Finest® Chocolate.

We've been around since 1949. Most people know us as a non profit
fundraising organization working with schools, Boy Scouts, Girl
Scouts, Sports Groups, and many more not for profit groups.

But what many people don't know is that we also sell our delicious
chocolates online and best of all online buyers can personalize their
gift items with pictures of the family for the holiday season, Birth
Announcements, Thank You Gifts, Congratulations, the list goes on...

Businesses use our delicious personalized gifts to send to clients
for: Holidays, Special occasions, Welcome aboard, Employee rewards,

You can send a delicious gift personalized with your picture or logo
all for under $25.00/each including shipping and handling costs.

Click He http://www.jdoqocy.com/od98at0px-EHIHMMMGEGFKFHHKK

World's Finest® Chocolate best sellers.

John H. October 11th 07 03:56 PM

Delicious Chocolate will win his/her heart. Heart shaped boxes. All kinds to chose from. World's Finest Chocolate

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:15:49 -0000, "
wrote:

World's Finest® Chocolate.

We've been around since 1949. Most people know us as a non profit
fundraising organization working with schools, Boy Scouts, Girl
Scouts, Sports Groups, and many more not for profit groups.

But what many people don't know is that we also sell our delicious
chocolates online and best of all online buyers can personalize their
gift items with pictures of the family for the holiday season, Birth
Announcements, Thank You Gifts, Congratulations, the list goes on...

Businesses use our delicious personalized gifts to send to clients
for: Holidays, Special occasions, Welcome aboard, Employee rewards,

You can send a delicious gift personalized with your picture or logo
all for under $25.00/each including shipping and handling costs.

Click He http://www.jdoqocy.com/od98at0px-EHIHMMMGEGFKFHHKK

World's Finest® Chocolate best sellers.

If I buy a bar, will you plant a tree by the Chesapeake Bay in someone's
honor?

Tim October 11th 07 04:53 PM

Delicious Chocolate will win his/her heart. Heart shaped boxes. All kinds to chose from. World's Finest Chocolate

wrote:
World's Finest® Chocolate.

We've been around since 1949.

I've been around since 1955