BoatBanter.com

-   -   Mercury Marine 5.7 liter (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/84511-mercury-marine-5-7-liter.html)

fredpacc July 30th 07 08:02 PM

Mercury Marine 5.7 liter

Can any one tell me if there is a group I can ask questions regarding
mechanical prblems on my Inboard Mercruiser?

jamesgangnc July 30th 07 09:40 PM

Mercury Marine 5.7 liter

You can ask here. Of course anyones ability to diagnose over the internet
is limited.

ups.com...

John H. July 30th 07 10:42 PM

Mercury Marine 5.7 liter

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:02:17 -0700, fredpacc
wrote:

Can any one tell me if there is a group I can ask questions regarding
mechanical prblems on my Inboard Mercruiser?

Ask away. There's lots of folks here who know lots of answers.
--
John H

[email protected] August 1st 07 08:01 AM

Mercury Marine 5.7 liter

On Jul 30, 3:02?pm, fredpacc wrote:
Can any one tell me if there is a group I can ask questions regarding
mechanical prblems on my Inboard Mercruiser?

i agree, ask here. if no one knows the answers, one you could try is
rec.boats.electronics they have some mechanically inclined members.
id test the waters theres lots of groups.