BoatBanter.com

-   -   How to Repair Your Marine Electric Hot Water Heater (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/84254-how-repair-your-marine-electric-hot-water-heater.html)

Verizon News July 19th 07 08:19 PM

How to Repair Your Marine Electric Hot Water Heater

I smelled electrical burning on the boat last week. I traced it back to my
SuperStor SS10M Marine hot water heater. The heating element somehow became
corroded and then almost...

http://www.billharder.com/boating/33...t-water-heater

Paul Cassel July 20th 07 12:58 AM

Verizon News wrote:
I smelled electrical burning on the boat last week. I traced it back to my
SuperStor SS10M Marine hot water heater. The heating element somehow became
corroded and then almost...

http://www.billharder.com/boating/33...t-water-heater

You have an ELECTRIC water heater on your yacht? Good grief. The world
has passed me by again.

Chuck Gould July 20th 07 01:28 AM

How to Repair Your Marine Electric Hot Water Heater

http://www.billharder.com/boating/33.../62-how-to-rep...

You have an ELECTRIC water heater on your yacht? Good grief. The world
has passed me by again.

He probably has a typical marine hot water heater that will heat water
by heat transfer through an internal coil filled with hot engine
coolant, *or* through a 110-volt electrical coil activated by
shorepower or onboard
AC genset.

Larry July 20th 07 04:05 AM

How to Repair Your Marine Electric Hot Water Heater

"Verizon News" wrote in

I smelled electrical burning on the boat last week. I traced it back
to my SuperStor SS10M Marine hot water heater. The heating element
somehow became corroded and then almost...

http://www.billharder.com/boating/33...2-how-to-repai
r-your-electric-hot-water-heater

Am I the only one noting the bloggers are now becoming the spammers?

Paul Cassel July 21st 07 12:46 AM

Chuck Gould wrote:

He probably has a typical marine hot water heater that will heat water
by heat transfer through an internal coil filled with hot engine
coolant, *or* through a 110-volt electrical coil activated by
shorepower or onboard
AC genset.

Oh. I'm out of it for a while. My only hot water heater worked only with
hot engine coolant.