BoatBanter.com

-   -   what is a better option - please advise (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/84178-what-better-option-please-advise.html)

VTV010 July 17th 07 03:30 AM

what is a better option - please advise

I have an option of purchasing 2005 Mako 1901 inshore with 2 stroke 120
sal****er mercury and galvanized trailer with breaks

or

2004 SeaPro with 115 4stroke Yamaha (still in warranty - extended), with
aluminum trailer, trolling motor, bimini, fishfinder. I can not compare
these side by side, this makes it a bit difficult. I can not drive both of
these as they are in different cities, 4hrs apart

What are your views? how would these two compare in the water, hull/motor
reliability, fishability, etc...

Please reply here or to

thanks.