BoatBanter.com

-   -   Speakers? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/84-speakers.html)

Ken Hopkins July 11th 03 02:18 PM

Speakers?

Hello. I am the president of a community sponsored boat club in St.
Petersburg, FL. We have approximately 50 members and boat on Tampa Bay and
surrounding estuaries. We are looking for program material for our monthly
meetings. Can anyone suggest suitable speaker's bureau or can you suggest
resources to us?

Thank you for your help.

Ken Hopkins, WA9WCP |
Beck Hopkins, KA9EFE | Red Cross & FEMA Disaster Workers

J K July 12th 03 02:34 PM

Speakers?

National Spkrs Assoc. at

http://www.nsaspeaker.org/find_speaker/index.xpl

oto, personally, I've had good luck with Boston Acoustics ;-)

..looking for program material ...suggest suitable speaker's bureau or
can you suggest resources to us?