BoatBanter.com

-   -   Looking for someone to make a delivery (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/816-looking-someone-make-delivery.html)

dave wolf August 24th 03 05:04 PM

Looking for someone to make a delivery

I am looking for someone to deliver an unfinished boat from Ontario to
florida in May. The boat is put together and will not sink, it just
doesn't have an interior. You can do this by using a port a pot and
sleeping bags, camping stove, etc, to live on it. The boat itself is
a thirty eight foot catmaran, so help will be required going through
the locks, I can do this or if you have a crew. Any info would be
appreciated on some one who would do this.
thanks dave

LaBomba182 August 25th 03 01:51 AM

Looking for someone to make a delivery

Subject: Looking for someone to make a delivery
From: (dave wolf)

I am looking for someone to deliver an unfinished boat from Ontario to
florida in May.

I'll do it. Email me.

Capt. Bill