BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yo - Harry... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/81511-yo-harry.html)

Short Wave Sportfishing June 12th 07 11:50 AM

Yo - Harry...

What's the name of that place where you buy your electronics from?

HK June 12th 07 11:57 AM

Yo - Harry...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
What's the name of that place where you buy your electronics from?

Boat electronics?

http://www.brokenlegdave.com/

Computer type electronics?

newegg
j&r

Short Wave Sportfishing June 12th 07 12:09 PM

Yo - Harry...

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 06:57:00 -0400, HK wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
What's the name of that place where you buy your electronics from?

Boat electronics?

http://www.brokenlegdave.com/

Thank you. I knew it was Dave something, but couldn't remember the
rest.

I'm looking at obtaining a new GPS/Radar system for the Ranger. The
last time I looked, he had pretty decent prices.

Thanks again.

JoeSpareBedroom June 12th 07 02:37 PM

Yo - Harry...

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 06:57:00 -0400, HK wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
What's the name of that place where you buy your electronics from?

Boat electronics?

http://www.brokenlegdave.com/

Thank you. I knew it was Dave something, but couldn't remember the
rest.

I'm looking at obtaining a new GPS/Radar system for the Ranger. The
last time I looked, he had pretty decent prices.

Thanks again.

I thought you sold or were about to sell the Ranger. Or, more likely, I'm
confused.

[email protected] June 12th 07 05:30 PM

Yo - Harry...

On Jun 12, 6:50 am, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
What's the name of that place where you buy your electronics from?

Yo Harry! Where'd you get your cabinets, I went and told my wife
someone got new cabinets ;(