BoatBanter.com

-   -   Golden opportunity! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/80375-golden-opportunity.html)

Don White May 4th 07 01:20 PM

Golden opportunity!

Geared to the 'well heeled' posters in our newsgroup.
Time to trade in those Krugerrands and pony up for a real coin.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Canada/833338.html

Harry Krause May 4th 07 02:05 PM

Golden opportunity!

Don White wrote:
Geared to the 'well heeled' posters in our newsgroup.
Time to trade in those Krugerrands and pony up for a real coin.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Canada/833338.html

I'll take three.

JimH May 4th 07 02:23 PM

Golden opportunity!

"Don White" wrote in message
Geared to the 'well heeled' posters in our newsgroup.
Time to trade in those Krugerrands and pony up for a real coin.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Canada/833338.html

Take it to Sam's Club to buy several of the $500,000 boats. I wonder how
they would work the change from the purchases?

Calif Bill May 4th 07 07:03 PM

Golden opportunity!

"Don White" wrote in message
Geared to the 'well heeled' posters in our newsgroup.
Time to trade in those Krugerrands and pony up for a real coin.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Canada/833338.html

Have to reinforce the pants pocket a lot.