BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yo!! Don White... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/80340-yo-don-white.html)

Short Wave Sportfishing May 3rd 07 03:23 AM

Yo!! Don White...

Last chance Don - I think I have the Halman sold.

I'll let you have it for $500 less than the guy offered me for it.

Rather let it go to somebody I like rather than somebody I dont' know.

JoeSpareBedroom May 3rd 07 03:25 AM

Yo!! Don White...

Last chance Don - I think I have the Halman sold.

I'll let you have it for $500 less than the guy offered me for it.

Rather let it go to somebody I like rather than somebody I dont' know.

Make him pay for it in loonies. I believe the exchange rate is 8 loonies to
1 American dollar at the moment.

Don White May 3rd 07 01:20 PM

Yo!! Don White...

Last chance Don - I think I have the Halman sold.

I'll let you have it for $500 less than the guy offered me for it.

Rather let it go to somebody I like rather than somebody I dont' know.

mmm.. that might make up for the exchange rate!
If I was going to jump up a step... that Halman would be at the top of a
short list. A perfect boat to explore coastal Nova Scotia.
Thanks... but I think I'll stick to the easily towed Sandpiper 565 for at
least 2 more years, The wife was just offered a chance to continue working
on her contact job till the end of August. This means I'll be sailing
single-handed mostly this summer unless I can round up some of our old crew.

Don White May 3rd 07 01:42 PM

Yo!! Don White...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
Last chance Don - I think I have the Halman sold.

I'll let you have it for $500 less than the guy offered me for it.

Rather let it go to somebody I like rather than somebody I dont' know.

Make him pay for it in loonies. I believe the exchange rate is 8 loonies
to 1 American dollar at the moment.

You probably mean toonies..... that is 8 toonies to a yankee dollah.