BoatBanter.com

-   -   TR: Salt River (AZ) great pictures! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/79079-tr-salt-river-az-great-pictures.html)

Bill Tuthill March 14th 07 09:04 PM

TR: Salt River (AZ) great pictures!

My friends did this kayaking trip in the Sonoran desert,
and all I got was this lousy RBP post:

http://riverlog.blogspot.com/

I had never seen pictures of the Salt with clear water!

Wilko March 14th 07 11:47 PM

Bill Tuthill wrote:
My friends did this kayaking trip in the Sonoran desert,
and all I got was this lousy RBP post:

http://riverlog.blogspot.com/

I had never seen pictures of the Salt with clear water!

That looks beautiful, Bill. That's a trip I can imagine you would have
loved to be on!

--
Wilko van den Bergh wilkoa t)dse(d o tnl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe