BoatBanter.com

-   -   Navman Speed 3100 Through Hull Transducer Replacement Paddlewheel (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/78562-navman-speed-3100-through-hull-transducer-replacement-paddlewheel.html)

Matt February 24th 07 06:10 PM

Navman Speed 3100 Through Hull Transducer Replacement Paddlewheel

I'm trying to find the part number for a replacement paddlewheel for
my Navman Speed 3100 through hull transducer. I ordered what I thought
was the correct part without seeing a picture of it first, but now
that I've got it I don't think it's correct.

I have more details as well as pictures of the old part and the new
one under the projects section of my web site at http://coconut.ereidy.com/

Has anyone here replaced the same paddlewheel before?

Thanks,

-Matt

Matt February 28th 07 04:48 PM

Navman Speed 3100 Through Hull Transducer Replacement Paddlewheel

The part number for the paddlewheel used on the through hull speed
transducer for a Navman 3100 Speed instrument is AA002185R. You can
order it directly by calling 800-628-4487, extension 2603.