BoatBanter.com

-   -   Secure borders?? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/77530-secure-borders.html)

Don White January 16th 07 03:26 AM

Secure borders??

I don't want to upset the usual hand wringers.....but if y'all think your
borders are secure ...even after 9-11, think again. Best to play Twilight
Zone theme while reading URL..
http://www.cbc.ca/cp/Atlantic/070115/t011525A.html

Dixon January 16th 07 03:50 AM

Secure borders??

"Don White" wrote in message
I don't want to upset the usual hand wringers.....but if y'all think your
borders are secure ...even after 9-11, think again. Best to play Twilight
Zone theme while reading URL..
http://www.cbc.ca/cp/Atlantic/070115/t011525A.html

"They said that although they detained him for three hours and seized his
knife, a homemade sword, a hatchet, brass knuckles, pepper spray and a
chainsaw, he had a valid U.S. passport and could not be denied entry".

The headline called this a small arsenal?

Dixon

Chuck Gould January 16th 07 04:05 AM

Secure borders??

Don White wrote:
I don't want to upset the usual hand wringers.....but if y'all think your
borders are secure ...even after 9-11, think again. Best to play Twilight
Zone theme while reading URL..
http://www.cbc.ca/cp/Atlantic/070115/t011525A.html

Newsgroup borders not secure.

Lots of trolls sneaking in. :-)

Reginald P. Smithers III January 16th 07 12:01 PM

Secure borders??

Don White wrote:
I don't want to upset the usual hand wringers.....but if y'all think your
borders are secure ...even after 9-11, think again. Best to play Twilight
Zone theme while reading URL..
http://www.cbc.ca/cp/Atlantic/070115/t011525A.html

I am sure you posted this so all of us could say "How sad, my thoughts
and prayers are with the family".

JohnH January 16th 07 12:09 PM

Secure borders??

..

JohnH January 16th 07 12:13 PM

Secure borders??

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 07:01:58 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

Don White wrote:
I don't want to upset the usual hand wringers.....but if y'all think your
borders are secure ...even after 9-11, think again. Best to play Twilight
Zone theme while reading URL..
http://www.cbc.ca/cp/Atlantic/070115/t011525A.html

I am sure you posted this so all of us could say "How sad, my thoughts
and prayers are with the family".

Good morning, Sir Reggie.

Jack Goff January 16th 07 12:19 PM

Secure borders??

I challange you to accept personal responsibility to be an on topic
poster here and not a liability to the newsgroup.

Don White January 16th 07 04:07 PM

Secure borders??

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
oups.com...

Don White wrote:
I don't want to upset the usual hand wringers.....but if y'all think your
borders are secure ...even after 9-11, think again. Best to play
Twilight
Zone theme while reading URL..
http://www.cbc.ca/cp/Atlantic/070115/t011525A.html

Newsgroup borders not secure.

Lots of trolls sneaking in. :-)

Hee hee...my point exactly!

Reginald P. Smithers III January 16th 07 04:29 PM

Secure borders??

Don White wrote:
I don't want to upset the usual hand wringers.....but if y'all think your
borders are secure ...even after 9-11, think again. Best to play
Twilight
Zone theme while reading URL..
http://www.cbc.ca/cp/Atlantic/070115/t011525A.html

Newsgroup borders not secure.

Lots of trolls sneaking in. :-)

Hee hee...my point exactly!

this troll was just as obvious as your last time you used someone's
death and misfortune for your political trolls.