BoatBanter.com

-   -   FORD wants me. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/76556-re-ford-wants-me.html)

dt December 11th 06 10:56 PM

FORD wants me.

Harry Krause wrote:
The consortium of local FORD dealers sent me an email offering me 0%
financing on any 06 or 07 model for SIX years AFTER I make my best deal
offer.

I'm holding out for a better offer. I think FORD should give me a new
truck and pay me monthly for storage charges. That, and a fuel
allowance, and I might just stop by and see the dealers.

Y'oughta get one of them Ford Fusions. According to their ads, the car
"doesn't just use energy, it creates it".

Of course, then you have to go to the "emptying station" once a week....

DT