BoatBanter.com

-   -   John Kerry strikes again.. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/75466-re-john-kerry-strikes-again.html)

Jim October 31st 06 06:24 PM

John Kerry strikes again..

I know it's off topic and I apologize, but apparently he believes that
those who serve are dumbasses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLuMWiQ6r2o
--

"What the hell's the deal with this newsgroup...
is there a computer terminal in the day room of

Bilgeman - circa 2004

Won't play on my puter.?

JoeSpareBedroom October 31st 06 06:53 PM

John Kerry strikes again..

"Jim" wrote in message
et...

I know it's off topic and I apologize, but apparently he believes that
those who serve are dumbasses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLuMWiQ6r2o
--

"What the hell's the deal with this newsgroup...
is there a computer terminal in the day room of
some looney bin somewhere?"

Bilgeman - circa 2004

Won't play on my puter.?

Try your computer instead. Puters are for 11 year old girls with pink
plastic purses.