BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ouchita Bass Boat (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/75444-ouchita-bass-boat.html)

me October 31st 06 12:03 AM

Ouchita Bass Boat

How could I find out the weight (other than a trucker scale) of a 16'
fiberglass Ouchita Bass Boat, from the '70's?

I'm not looking for exact, ball park will do.

JimH October 31st 06 12:41 AM

Ouchita Bass Boat

"me" wrote in message
. com...
How could I find out the weight (other than a trucker scale) of a 16'
fiberglass Ouchita Bass Boat, from the '70's?

I'm not looking for exact, ball park will do.

If you are concerned about the weight why not just have it weighed on a
scale?

Dan October 31st 06 01:15 AM

Ouchita Bass Boat

me wrote:

How could I find out the weight (other than a trucker scale) of a 16'
fiberglass Ouchita Bass Boat, from the '70's?

I'm not looking for exact, ball park will do.

Since the engine often weighs nearly 25% of the weight of the whole rig,
you should include that in your post.

Dan