BoatBanter.com

-   -   Is there boating on the Chester Creek, PA? Ramp? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/754-there-boating-chester-creek-pa-ramp.html)

designo August 5th 03 06:07 PM

Is there boating on the Chester Creek, PA? Ramp?

Is there boating on the Chester Creek, PA? When going from 476 to the Phila.
airport, I noticed boats docked in what I guess is Chester Creek. Anybody
boat there? I have a 21' bow rider and live in West Chester. I would like to
find some water closer. The Chesapeake is 2hrs., Blue Marsh is 1.25hrs.
What's the boating like? Can I get to the Delaware river?

Thanks