BoatBanter.com

-   -   True beauty (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/75038-true-beauty.html)

JohnH October 17th 06 05:40 PM

True beauty

Look at National Geographic 2006, 'over there'.

[email protected] October 18th 06 04:43 AM

True beauty

JohnH wrote:
Look at National Geographic 2006, 'over there'.

i wish I could.

GoogleGroups doesn't have "over there" capabilities...

RATS!

JohnH October 18th 06 12:03 PM

True beauty

On 17 Oct 2006 20:43:20 -0700, wrote:

JohnH wrote:
Look at National Geographic 2006, 'over there'.

i wish I could.

GoogleGroups doesn't have "over there" capabilities...

RATS!

Check your email. If gmail will let attachments go through, you should have
it.

[email protected] October 18th 06 12:54 PM

True beauty

I did, John,. and nope. it didn't work.

Thanks for trying, though...

JohnH October 18th 06 07:25 PM

True beauty

On 18 Oct 2006 04:54:04 -0700, wrote:

I did, John,. and nope. it didn't work.

Thanks for trying, though...

JohnH wrote:
On 17 Oct 2006 20:43:20 -0700,
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
Look at National Geographic 2006, 'over there'.

i wish I could.

GoogleGroups doesn't have "over there" capabilities...

RATS!

Check your email. If gmail will let attachments go through, you should have
it.

If you've got another email address, send it to me and I'll try again.

JimH October 18th 06 07:46 PM

True beauty

"JohnH" wrote in message
On 18 Oct 2006 04:54:04 -0700, wrote:

I did, John,. and nope. it didn't work.

Thanks for trying, though...

JohnH wrote:
On 17 Oct 2006 20:43:20 -0700,
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
Look at National Geographic 2006, 'over there'.

i wish I could.

GoogleGroups doesn't have "over there" capabilities...

RATS!

Check your email. If gmail will let attachments go through, you should
have
it.

If you've got another email address, send it to me and I'll try again.

Why not take this to email between the two of you?

JohnH October 19th 06 07:22 PM

True beauty

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:31:41 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

On 10/18/2006 2:25 PM, JohnH wrote:
On 18 Oct 2006 04:54:04 -0700, wrote:

I did, John,. and nope. it didn't work.

Thanks for trying, though...

JohnH wrote:
On 17 Oct 2006 20:43:20 -0700,
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
Look at National Geographic 2006, 'over there'.
i wish I could.

GoogleGroups doesn't have "over there" capabilities...

RATS!
Check your email. If gmail will let attachments go through, you should have
it.

If you've got another email address, send it to me and I'll try again.

Why not just post the damned photos.
My version of powerpoint wouldn't resolve them either.

I'll try to open the file in Power Point and see if I can extract the
photos as separate files. If so, I'll do that.

ACP October 19th 06 07:30 PM

True beauty

wrote:

On 10/18/2006 2:25 PM, JohnH wrote:
On 18 Oct 2006 04:54:04 -0700, wrote:

I did, John,. and nope. it didn't work.

Thanks for trying, though...

JohnH wrote:
On 17 Oct 2006 20:43:20 -0700,
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
Look at National Geographic 2006, 'over there'.
i wish I could.

GoogleGroups doesn't have "over there" capabilities...

RATS!
Check your email. If gmail will let attachments go through, you should
have
it.

If you've got another email address, send it to me and I'll try again.

Why not just post the damned photos.
My version of powerpoint wouldn't resolve them either.

I'll try to open the file in Power Point and see if I can extract the
photos as separate files. If so, I'll do that.

Did you guys combine and decode the five parts to the file?

After that it should work fine.

JohnH October 19th 06 07:35 PM

True beauty

wrote:

On 10/18/2006 2:25 PM, JohnH wrote:
On 18 Oct 2006 04:54:04 -0700, wrote:

I did, John,. and nope. it didn't work.

Thanks for trying, though...

JohnH wrote:
On 17 Oct 2006 20:43:20 -0700,
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
Look at National Geographic 2006, 'over there'.
i wish I could.

GoogleGroups doesn't have "over there" capabilities...

RATS!
Check your email. If gmail will let attachments go through, you should have
it.

If you've got another email address, send it to me and I'll try again.

Why not just post the damned photos.
My version of powerpoint wouldn't resolve them either.

I just tried. Can't figure out how to separate the photos and save as
individual jpg's. I can't figure out why your powerpoint won't open the
files, mine has no problem. I'm using the Office 2000 version.

JohnH October 20th 06 01:48 PM

True beauty

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:30:16 -0400, "ACP" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On 10/18/2006 2:25 PM, JohnH wrote:
On 18 Oct 2006 04:54:04 -0700, wrote:

I did, John,. and nope. it didn't work.

Thanks for trying, though...

JohnH wrote:
On 17 Oct 2006 20:43:20 -0700,
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
Look at National Geographic 2006, 'over there'.
i wish I could.

GoogleGroups doesn't have "over there" capabilities...

RATS!
Check your email. If gmail will let attachments go through, you should
have
it.

If you've got another email address, send it to me and I'll try again.

Why not just post the damned photos.
My version of powerpoint wouldn't resolve them either.

I'll try to open the file in Power Point and see if I can extract the
photos as separate files. If so, I'll do that.

Did you guys combine and decode the five parts to the file?

After that it should work fine.

Yes, Agent took the large file and made it smaller files for posting.