BoatBanter.com

-   -   Speaking of cars... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/75000-re-speaking-cars.html)

FREDO October 16th 06 11:50 PM

Speaking of cars...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
My lovely wife informed me the other day that she "really likes" the new
little Mustangs and might want to buy one.

She's looking at a 2007 "V6 Premium," with the 4 liter V6, 5-speed auto,
and anti-lock brakes with traction control, and a bunch of other
accessories. Our local dealer is more than willing to "make a deal."

Any thoughts about this vehicle as an "everyday car?" Most of my wife's
driving is suburban, with very few trips of more than, say, 50 miles.

I drove such a vehicle recently and thought the power-brakes-handling were
more than adequate. Any ideas about gas mileage, reliability, that sort of
thing?

I'd prefer she buy a new top of the line Toyota, but she wants something
sportier.

Wimmins!

I just saw a new Shelby GT 500 Cobra Mustang. Way cool!!!!!!!!

It looked really "Mean" just sitting at a stop light.

Fredo