BoatBanter.com

-   -   Feeling fine thank you very much... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/74996-re-feeling-fine-thank-you-very-much.html)

JimH October 16th 06 08:34 PM

Feeling fine thank you very much...

"Tom Francis" wrote in message
I got hit by ground hornets this morning and I left my Epipen at home.

Six stings. Managed to get my cell phone out and called EMS who
arrived pretty quicky, Epipen in hand.

Short visit to the hospital and feeling fine except a little shaky at
the moment.

Damn f'in ground hornets - I'm going to kill 'em all this afternoon.

WMDs - the only answer.

Glad to hear you are OK Tom. I have the same intolerance......throat swells
up if I don't give myself a shot. Stepped on too many bees when I walked
barefoot as a kid I guess.