BoatBanter.com

-   -   Speaking of North Korea... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/74945-re-speaking-north-korea.html)

JoeSpareBedroom October 15th 06 10:19 PM

Speaking of North Korea...

"Tom Francis" wrote in message
Might want to watch this. It's kind of long, but worth the effort.

http://maccise.com/2006/07/welcome-to-north-korea.html

The more I watch, the more I see something eerily familiar. You know how
Bush arranges to keep thinkers several blocks away from his appearances,
using police in riot gear?

[email protected] October 16th 06 01:52 AM

Speaking of North Korea...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
The more I watch, the more I see something eerily familiar. You know how
Bush arranges to keep thinkers several blocks away from his appearances,
using police in riot gear?

Not really, but i do remember when Bubba blocked off Pensylvania avenue.

MMC October 16th 06 02:23 AM

Speaking of North Korea...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Tom Francis" wrote in message
Might want to watch this. It's kind of long, but worth the effort.

http://maccise.com/2006/07/welcome-to-north-korea.html

The more I watch, the more I see something eerily familiar. You know how
Bush arranges to keep thinkers several blocks away from his appearances,
using police in riot gear?

Yeah, they're called "freedom of speech zones"!
MMC

Jeff Rigby October 16th 06 01:04 PM

Speaking of North Korea...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Tom Francis" wrote in message
Might want to watch this. It's kind of long, but worth the effort.

http://maccise.com/2006/07/welcome-to-north-korea.html

The more I watch, the more I see something eerily familiar. You know how
Bush arranges to keep thinkers several blocks away from his appearances,
using police in riot gear?

Thinkers?, define thinker in this context.

Jeff Rigby October 16th 06 01:12 PM

Speaking of North Korea...

"MMC" wrote in message
.. .
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Tom Francis" wrote in message
Might want to watch this. It's kind of long, but worth the effort.

http://maccise.com/2006/07/welcome-to-north-korea.html

The more I watch, the more I see something eerily familiar. You know how
Bush arranges to keep thinkers several blocks away from his appearances,
using police in riot gear?

Yeah, they're called "freedom of speech zones"!
MMC

Good name. At least one side can speak without being interrupted. And the
riot gear is needed to keep the thinkers at bay.

JoeSpareBedroom October 16th 06 01:45 PM

Speaking of North Korea...

"Jeff Rigby" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Tom Francis" wrote in message
Might want to watch this. It's kind of long, but worth the effort.

http://maccise.com/2006/07/welcome-to-north-korea.html

The more I watch, the more I see something eerily familiar. You know how
Bush arranges to keep thinkers several blocks away from his appearances,
using police in riot gear?

Thinkers?, define thinker in this context.

Ha ha ha. You're a funny guy.