BoatBanter.com

-   -   Wharram Catamarans (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/74752-wharram-catamarans.html)

Tsunamichaser October 10th 06 06:06 AM

Wharram Catamarans

I see that there are others out there interested in Wharram Catamarans.
I am building a Tiki 26 and have a blog http://tiki26.blogspot.com
going about the experience and techniques I come up with. I'm trying
to keep it fun but useful. Cheers!

Martin Schöön October 10th 06 08:24 PM

Wharram Catamarans

"Tsunamichaser" writes:

I see that there are others out there interested in Wharram Catamarans.
I am building a Tiki 26 and have a blog http://tiki26.blogspot.com
going about the experience and techniques I come up with. I'm trying
to keep it fun but useful. Cheers!

Cheers indeed and good luck with your project.
My first boat was a Wharram but now I have this (20th season this
year):
http://hem.bredband.net/b262106/

--
Martin Schöön "Problems worthy of attack
show their worth by hitting back."