BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT; The NRA, Iraq & Americas finest? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/74533-ot%3B-nra-iraq-americas-finest.html)

Dixon October 2nd 06 07:19 PM

OT; The NRA, Iraq & Americas finest?

This is a gun auction site that has an ad for a 50 cal.
(www.auctionarms.com) Please read the description and be sure to read the
part just below, "added 6/27/06" Comments?
http://www.auctionarms.com/search/di...CE%20BIG%20GUN

Reginald P. Smithers III October 2nd 06 07:29 PM

Dixon wrote:
This is a gun auction site that has an ad for a 50 cal.
(www.auctionarms.com) Please read the description and be sure to read the
part just below, "added 6/27/06" Comments?
http://www.auctionarms.com/search/di...CE%20BIG%20GUN

I think it would look great on my bow pulpit.

JoeSpareBedroom October 2nd 06 07:41 PM

OT; The NRA, Iraq & Americas finest?

"Dixon" wrote in message
. ..
This is a gun auction site that has an ad for a 50 cal.
(www.auctionarms.com) Please read the description and be sure to read the
part just below, "added 6/27/06" Comments?
http://www.auctionarms.com/search/di...CE%20BIG%20GUN

If her comments are serious, Sgt. Kat will be stopping by a high school near
you to demo her FAS defects to anyone who'll stand still. Or run.

john October 3rd 06 03:19 AM

Dixon wrote:
This is a gun auction site that has an ad for a 50 cal.
(www.auctionarms.com) Please read the description and be sure to read the
part just below, "added 6/27/06" Comments?
http://www.auctionarms.com/search/di...CE%20BIG%20GUN

Big deal. Not!
Fifty caliber rifles are very common.
I haven't seen any firearm commit any atrocious act.
What we have to worry about is some nut brought up by a liberal that
doesn't know what guns are for and when are what is their proper use.