BoatBanter.com

-   -   Coastal cleanup (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/74059-coastal-cleanup.html)

Frogwatch September 17th 06 02:39 AM

Coastal cleanup

Went to the local coastal cleanup today. Got assigned a road instead
of coastline so didnt find anything of real value except an unopened
tube of 3M 5200. I still cant figger out why people throw trash
overboard or out the window.

Ron Knapik September 17th 06 04:51 AM

Coastal cleanup

That 52 hundred is a good find, great stuff.

I guess it's the old out of site out of mind I'm a pig syndrome.

Later,
Ron

oups.com...