BoatBanter.com

-   -   Boat being towed by helicopter (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/74017-boat-being-towed-helicopter.html)

Boaterdude September 16th 06 01:00 AM

Boat being towed by helicopter

My apologies if this has been posted previously. I accidentally (no pun
intended) ran across this. I believe this chopper pilot is destined for
the Darwin awards, usually awarded posthumously.

-Jim

Eisboch September 16th 06 01:04 AM

"Boaterdude" wrote in message
My apologies if this has been posted previously. I accidentally (no pun
intended) ran across this. I believe this chopper pilot is destined for
the Darwin awards, usually awarded posthumously.

-Jim

That was great! I wish I could save it. Unbelievable!

Eisboch

Boaterdude September 16th 06 01:14 AM

Eisboch wrote:
"Boaterdude" wrote in message
My apologies if this has been posted previously. I accidentally (no pun
intended) ran across this. I believe this chopper pilot is destined for
the Darwin awards, usually awarded posthumously.

-Jim

That was great! I wish I could save it. Unbelievable!

Eisboch

Eisboch,

Here you go:
http://www.extremesportclips.com/vie...vid=723&sec=mr

Towards the top of the page, see "Trouble Viewing Videos? DOWNLOAD VIDEO
HERE" , click on the 'Download video here'.

-Jim

Eisboch September 16th 06 01:25 AM

Boat being towed by helicopter

"Boaterdude" wrote in message

Eisboch,

Here you go:
http://www.extremesportclips.com/vie...vid=723&sec=mr

Towards the top of the page, see "Trouble Viewing Videos? DOWNLOAD VIDEO
HERE" , click on the 'Download video here'.

-Jim

Thanks! I have a few friends that will enjoy this one.

Eisboch

John Gaquin September 16th 06 07:56 AM

Boat being towed by helicopter

"Boaterdude" wrote in message news:I8HOg.45

Hey, y'all..... watch this!!!

MGG September 17th 06 05:05 AM

Boat being towed by helicopter

No! It's "Hey, y'all.....Hold my beer and watch this!!! g

--Mike

. ..